Chapter 11: UA sports festival - Part 2

~ Purified ~

Chapter 11: UA sports festival - Part 2

____________________________

Author's note:

Hey everyone,

Thank you so so so much for 100 reads! <3

I just wanted to say that the things that happen in this story are not exactly the same as in the anime. As I already said: this is a fanfic based on it. It's not the exact same story. (That would be kinda boring, right?)

Anyway, I hope you guys like it so far! >_<

~ Mi :)

____________________________

Monday, November 13

The next round will be in teams. Everybody has a certain number of points based on their position on the leaderboard. And since I'm on first place, I'm worth one million points.

Everyone must form teams of 4 people. Your points are on a band that you tie around your head. You must defend that band, because if someone takes your band, the number of points on the band becomes theirs.

Everyone is looking at me. They want the million points, of course. I smirk. You want it? Come get it!

"It's time to form groups of 4 people!" Midnight announces.

Uraraka approaches me. "Hey, Hoshiyoru-chan! Wanna be teammates?"

"Sure," I answer.

Uraraka doesn't have much points, but I don't really care. Her Quirk (Zero Gravity) can help me defend my million points. She can make everything she touches weightless. She showed me during our training. It's pretty cool, actually.

We finish making teams. My team consists of:

- Uraraka Ochaco (Zero Gravity Quirk)

- Midoriya Izuku (Super Strength Quirk)

- Kaminari Denki (Electricity Quirk)

- Me!

It's time for round 2 to start. We have to form a horse. I go on top.

When we hear the start sign everyone runs towards us, but I use Teleport to hold them back by teleporting them far away from us. Then I activate Manipulation and make my team and me fly up.

Apparently we're not the only ones who can fly, because Bakugou uses his explosions and gets real close to us. I simply teleport him back to his team.

I keep defending our team like this until the round is over. Of course I let the others do something too. Kaminari used his electricity to keep other teams away sometimes.

I fly us back to the ground.

"You're so strong, from which class are you?" Kaminari asks.

I observe the boy. He has blonde hair with one black strand in it and yellow eyes. It's giving Pikachu.

"I'm not a UA student," I simply say.

Before he could respond Midnight started explaining the next round. Finally! Fighting 1 on 1! YESSSS! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I make my eyes glow bright purple and flashes come off of my hands and eyes.

I look at the board to see who I have to fight first. "Shiozaki Ibara? Who's that?" I whisper. "Not that it matters, I'll win anyway. I have to be careful though... I'm so much stronger than anyone here, I might kill them if I don't watch myself."

I follow the girls to the locker room to take a quick break.

~ Time skip: 15 minutes ~

"First fight!" Midnight announces. "Nebula versus Shiozaki Ibara!"

"That's me!" I mutter. "Great, let's blow some minds."

I walk through the halls. My eyes and ears hurt when I enter the arena. The sudden amount of light, the massive screaming and singing crowd..

The girl on the other side of the arena catches my eye. She has long, green hair.. or wait- that's not hair? That's.. a bunch of lianas? That must be her Quirk!

I look at Midnight, waiting for her to give the sign.

"Welcome to the first fight of the last round of the UA sports festival! Is everyone readyyyy??" I hear Present Mic's way too loud voice scream through the speakers. "This is Nebula, not a UA student, but she's personally invited by All Might himself! She has showed us some shocking skills, let's see what will happen! She's fighting against Shiozaki Ibara from the hero course, class 1-B, who also showed her big talents to us in the previous rounds! This is going to be an exciting fight between two super strong girls! Ladies, show us what you've got! ARE YOU READYYYYY? STAAAART!"

She immediatly starts attacking and makes her lianas grow before trying to hit me with them. I activate Manipulation and fly up. Then I teleport myself behind her, grab her lianas and pull so hard that I break them. She turns around, but I make her fly and close her throat. I could just teleport her out of the marked field, but I enjoy making her suffer. My eyes glow and purple flashes are all around my body. I feel the urge to kill her, but I'm not going to do it since everyone is watching. I smirk and lick my fangs. I raise my other hand to break the ground and make debris fly around me. I release her throat so she won't suffocate, teleport a piece of debris a few feet above her and drop it.

I slowly fly back to the ground and my eyes turn back to normal. Hah, beating that girl was a piece of cake! I could win easily by teleporting her, but this was much more fun.

I activate Manipulation again and lift the piece of debris off of her. There she lays, unconscious, probably with some broken bones. She's not dead, I went easy on her.

"Shiozaki is unconscious, Nebula advances to the next round!" Midnight announces.

____________________________