Chapter 10: UA sports festival - Part 1

~ Purified ~

Chapter 10: UA sports festival - Part 1

____________________________

Monday, November 13

"Tsuki? Tsuuuuki?"

I open my eyes to see Dabi's head above mine. Way too close. He pulls his head away so I can sit up. "Hey, Dabi.." I mutter sleepily.

He's been taking care of me for only a week, but it feels like we've known eachother forever. We have built a strong bond. I kind of see him like my brother now, and he protects me like I'm his little sister. I also allowed him to call me by my first name.

"Time to get up, sleepyhead. You'll be late for the sports festival," he says.

"Sports festival?!" I jump up and rush to the bathroom. I can't be late for the sports festival. I've been training so hard, especially last week, and I'm going to show everyone what I've got.

~ Time skip: 30 minutes ~

I'm standing in front of the huge gates of UA once again. "Deep breaths, stay focused," I whisper. I startle when I hear a loud voice behind me.

"Hello there, young Nebula! I knew you'd come!"

I turn around and look at the enormous man.

"Of course! I'm gonna show you and all other people here what I've got. You better prepare, All Might!" I say confident.

"HA HA HA! (The famous All Might laugh we all know) I expected nothing less, young Nebula! Now, come with me, I'll lead you to the locker room where you can change and prepare yourself."

He walks through the gates and I follow him.

"I've arranged a UA training suit for you, so that you can wear the same as the students. You don't have to give it back afterwards," he says with a wink. I roll my eyes.

When we arrive at the locker room he hands me the suit.

"Go check if it fits you. If it doesn't, just give it back and I'll get you another one," he says.

I take the suit and walk in. I startle when I see other girls changing.

"Hey, Hoshiyoru-chan!" Uraraka screams while running towards me. "It's so good to see you here! You really came, huh? I'm sooo excited!"

"O-of course I came.." I stutter. I'm a little embarrassed by the other girls looking at me.

"Girls! Come and meet Hoshiyoru Tsuki! She's the girl that beat Dabi, remember?" Uraraka is way too excited again.

A girl with pink skin and hair and yellow eyes approaches me. "Hello there! I'm Ashido Mina, but just call me Mina. It's so nice to meet you!" she says, a little loud.

The other girls of 1-A follow Ashido's lead and introduce themselves to me. Asui Tsuyu, Kyoka Jiro, Hagakure Toru and Yaoyorozu Momo.

"But.. You're not a student, Hoshiyoru-chan, so why are you here?" Yaoyorozu asks.

I explain about my fight with Dabi and how All Might invited me.

"Aha, now I understand!" she says with a smile while looking at the UA suit I was holding.

I change into the suit and look at myself in a mirror. Despite the fact that I'm wearing a hero suit, it fits perfectly!

We all startle when we hear Present Mic's loud voice through the speakers. It was time for the festival to start.

"Deep breaths, Tsuki. Focus." I whisper.

I stretch my arms and legs to warm up my muscles.

Father will definitely be watching, so I'm gonna give my all to show him what I've got.

"Hold on tight, world. Here I come," I say, while making my eyes glow.

~ Time skip: 20 minutes ~

All classes are gathered in the stadium. Bakugou Katsuki from class 1-A had to give an opening speech, but he simply said that he was going to be number 1.

The pro-hero Midnight explains the first round.

A race. I like that.

Wait, we're allowed to use our Quirks? HAH! I already won! I can just teleport myself to the finish!

We hear the start sign. I can win right away by teleporting myself, but I love to create some chaos, so why not?

I teleport some kids back to the start. Then I hypnotize a few children and make them attack others. I fly up and look at the chaos. Hahah, I love it!

Then I see that Bakugou kid and Todoroki Shoto running, just behind a green-haired boy. Hmm.. Bakugou said he was going to be number one, right? Let's annoy him!

I teleport myself in front of Bakugou and fly face to face with him.

"Hello, mr. Number 1!" I smirk.

"What the hell?!" he shouts.

I laugh before teleporting myself to the finish. Just in time, because that broccoli boy finished before me.

He walks up to me.

"Hey! I haven't seen you here before. I'm Midoriya Izuku from class 1-A. What is your name?" he asks, still panting because of all that running.

"Hello, Midoriya-kun! I'm Hoshiyoru Tsuki. Nice to meet you! Oh, and I'm not a UA student, that's why you haven't seen me before."

"Y-you.. are not... a student? But.. how?" he stutters. He looks completely confused.

Once again, I explain what happened and why I'm here. He looks at me with a shocked expression.

"N-now I see! I already thought I had seen you before, but when you were fighting Dabi you had a hood over your head, that's why I didn't recognize! I've watched the fight, you're so strong! It doesn't surprise me All Might invited you! B-but.. while watching the fight, I saw something strange. It looked like you were using multiple Quirks, more than 2! I-is that right? Do you have more than 2 Quirks, Hoshiyoru-chan?!"

He's such a nerd, but it doesn't really bother me. I actually kind of like it! He seems nice.

"You saw that correctly, broccoli boy!" I smirk.

"Huh?! But- how?!" he's so confused, I love it.

"I was born with it!" I proudly say.

Then we hear Present Mic's loud voice again. Time for the next round...

____________________________