Chapter 13: All Might?

~ Purified ~

Chapter 13: All Might?

____________________________

Monday, November 13

I walk towards Dabi's hideout, holding my 1st prize: a big golden cup and a golden medal.

I open the door with Manipulation before walking inside to see Dabi on the couch, watching TV.

"Hi Dabi!" I smile, walking towards him. I place my cup on the table and hug the boy I see as my brother. He hugs me back tightly. He slightly pulls away to look me in my eyes.

"You fucking rocked that, girl!" he proudly says. "I've seen everything," he points at the TV.

I smirk. "Of course I did!"

He pulls me in for another hug. After a moment I pull away. "I'm gonna take a shower," I say, looking at my slightly ripped UA training suit.

~ Time skip: 20 minutes ~

I just finished drying my hair and walk into the living room. I expected to see Dabi on the couch, but he isn't there. I startle when I hear his deep voice behind me.

"Tsuki," he says with a serious voice. I turn around and my eyes lock with his.

"Yes?" I say.

"Your father called me. He watched the UA sports festival too. He told me that he's relieved that you're safe, he didn't even know if you were still alive because you haven't spoken to him ever since you ran away. He is angry and disappointed that you didn't follow his rules,"

Dabi pauses for a second to wipe a tear from my face.

"But he told me he is proud too. You've won the UA sports festival and you didn't even use your real name."

"Oh.." I whisper.

"He told me to find you and keep an eye on you. I didn't tell him you already live with me, I just said I would definitely take care of you. Even thou-"

I cut him off with a hug. I nuzzle my face in his chest. I feel his shirt get wet with my tears, but I don't really care. All that matters right now, is that I feel safe around him. I've never had a real brother, but he makes me feel like he is.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. He leans forward to lay his head on mine.

"It's all right, Tsuki. Let it all out," he whispers.

I never expected Dabi to be able to be so soft. I can tell he really cares about me.

"I'm here. And I'm not leaving."

~ Time skip: next morning ~

I'm trying to figure out what to have for breakfast. I look at the empty fridge. Hmm.

"Daaaabiiiiiiiiiii," I whine, trying to wake him up. It's exactly 6 in the morning, so I'm allowed to.

He opens one of his eyes a little bit, growls and closes it again. The attitude!

I climb on top of him. "Daabiiiiiii," I pout. "There's no breakfast."

He slightly opens his beautiful blue eyes. He grabs my arms and pulls me towards his chest.

"You can cuddle as much as you want, but breakfast is not buying itself or something," I smirk.

"Okay," he says with a sleepy voice. "Let's go get breakfast."

~ Time skip: 4 P.M. ~

I finished training and walk past the gates of UA.

"Hoshiyoru-chan!" a familiar voice shouts from behind me. I turn around to see the sweet-looking brunette running towards me.

"Hoshiyoru-chan," she pants. "All Might wants to see you, I'll take you to his office," Uraraka says.

We walk through some halls, enter an elevator and walk for another few minutes until Uraraka stops in front of a door. "Here it is," she smiles.

I thank Uraraka before knocking the door. What does he want?

"Coming," All Might says.

I can hear his footsteps get closer to the door. Somehow, it kind of intimidates me. Why? Why do I feel afraid of stupid All Might? Is it because he beat my father?

I get snapped out of my thoughts by the opening door.

"Ah, young Nebula. Come in," he says.

He walks towards a couch in the middle of his office. I close the door behind me. "Come, sit down. We need to talk about something serious," he says, patting the place next to him. Do I really have to sit next to him?

I hesitate, but eventually walk to the couch. I can feel my heart beating in my throat. I hope he can't hear it. What does he want to talk about? Has he discovered who I am? Who my father is? What my plans are?

I sit down and look at All Might.

"What do you want to talk about, All Might?" I ask, trying to hide the fact that I'm nervous.

"Before I invited you to the UA sports festival you told me you have 4 Quirks, right?" he says.

I simply nod.

"I have seen you using them in the sports festival. Your strength is inhumane. You're probably stronger than most pro-heroes. I saw you beating all UA students like it was nothing. Do you have a teleportation Quirk?" he asks.

"Yes, one of my Quirks is Teleport."

"So I saw that right. You could've won right away, young Nebula, but you decided to take the long way. Why?"

"This was more fun."

"HA HA HA *famous All Might laugh*, I see. Could you tell me more about your Quirks?"

____________________________