Chapter 7: Friends?

~ Purified ~

Chapter 7: Friends?

____________________________

Wednesday, November 1

I'm starting my day with a run. I run past the bicycle shed where I slept on my first night, past the grocery store, some other shops and a gym. I stop in front of the huge gates of UA. "Prepare yourself, UA-students. I'm coming for you- "

"You're coming for us?"

I startle and turn around to see Uraraka's questioning eyes.

"Uraraka-chan! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"What do you mean? Are you coming to UA?" her eyes start twinkling of excitement.

"Well, no. But I'm participating in the UA sports festival as an individual," I respond.

"Really?! But.. how?"

"All Might personally invited me after I beat that Dabi guy."

"OMG yes! I saw you fighting Dabi on the news! You're so cool! You're probably stronger than all of us! I can't wait to see you fighting UA students! Maybe we get to fight each other too!"

Uraraka is way too excited. But I can understand. I would be super excited too if I got to fight someone like me.

I smirk, showing my sharp fangs.

"Good luck with training, Uraraka-chan," I try to resume my run, but Uraraka grabs my wrist.

"Wait, we could train together!"

Huh? Did she just ask me to train with her? She wants to spend time with.. me?

"Hmm. Not a bad idea. When?"

She thinks for a few seconds and then finally responds. "Let's meet up here after school, at 4."

"Sounds like a plan. See you, Uraraka chan."

I continue my run.

~ Time skip: 4 P.M. ~

I look at the clock next to a bus stop. 4 P.M.. Uraraka is waiting for me.

I walk towards the gates of UA and see the brunette waving at me.

"Hi, Hoshiyoru-chan!" she tries to hug me, but I take a step back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're right, let's not rush things," she says before giving me a wink.

"No, no, that's not it, it's just.. I've never talked to anyone before.. so- " I mumble.

"Wait, what?" Uraraka interrupts me.

~ Flashback ~

I look around and see kids playing.

"Hello! Can I join?" I ask.

"No, you can't!" a boy responds. "We are playing together, and we don't want others to join!"

He looks at me with something in his eyes.. Something that irritates me. Ah, I know what it is, he thinks he's better than me.

"I said go away!" he screams and runs towards me. He hits me with a fist on my cheeck.

"What the hell?" I say. I stand up and activate my Quirk, making my eyes glow.

The kids start crying and run to their parents. "Mommy, that girl is scary! She's going to hurt us!" one of the kids says.

"S-she's a monster!" the other sobs.

~ End of flashback ~

"Nevermind, I'm talking to much. Let's start training!" I slam my clenched fists against each other.

~ Time skip: 3 hours ~

"I'm dead," Uraraka whines. "We've been training for 3 hours, Hoshiyoru-chan!"

"So?" I simply respond.

"So.. we should eat something! Wanna go get some food?"

"No, thank you, Uraraka-chan. It's getting late. I'm going home." I grab my stuff and start heading to an abandoned shed where I've slept for the past few days. I found it on my first day and kind of made it my little house. I made a bed with blankets and pillows I bought in some random shops. It's nothing like a real bed, but it's much more comfortable than the stone ground of the public bicycle shed where I slept on my first night.

I turn around to see Uraraka walking in the opposite direction of me, with her bag half open on her back.

I've never actually talked to another girl before. And now, she asked me to spend time with her. It's confusing, and I don't really know how to talk with her and respond friendly. But, I guess I'll learn it. Uraraka seems someone with patience. I hope she'll teach me how to be social. But.. since we've spend a lot of time together, and she's so friendly to me, can I call her.. a friend? I should stay wary though... She's a hero and I'm a villain after all.

I keep staring for a few seconds and then head towards my little house. I can't wait to show her my strength at the UA sports festival.

~ Time skip: 01:00 A.M. ~

Someone knocks at my door.

"Huh, I thought this was an abandoned place.." I mumble while getting out of my bed. I open the door to see a man with a hand on his face. He has long, blue hair and looks weak, but scary.

"Hello, Hoshiyoru Tsuki," he says. "Your father sent me to find you. He is very angry and disappointed. He never expected something like this of you. Come with me, I'm bringing you home."

"Shigaraki Tomura..." I whisper.

"Now come on, kid! I don't have all day!"

He scratches his neck and grabs my arm.

"No! Let me go!!" I scream.

Then I open my eyes.

I sit up in my bed. My body shakes and sweats.

"No worry, Tsuki, it was just a nightmare."

Then someone knocks the door. This time for real.

I stand up and tip-toe to the door. I open it slightly and peek outside.

"Hello?" I say, with a shaky voice.

"Open the door, I wont hurt you," a familiar voice says.

It gives me chills.

Wait a second.. that voice-

My eyes widen and my pupils shrink. Adrenaline starts flowing through my body.

"D-Dabi?"

____________________________