Love Scandal

"What is the relationship between you and him? Who is he?" Malti Devi asked with a scowl as soon as she step inside the house. Everyone was waiting for her after they saw the news of her, having an affair.

"He is my friend Dadi and there is nothing between us." Nia said trying not to show irritation in her voice.

"Then why do these people say you are having an affair with him and what are these photos." Malti says showing her the photos scrolling on the phone, Akshita gave.

"Dadi, he is Max. We are college friends. These pictures have different story, definitely not an affair." Nia says making Malti scoff at her.

"Dadi she is right. There is nothing between them. Can you please let her go now?" Akshit says annoyed.

"Akshit don't use that tone on me." Malti says irritated. Since the day this girl came, everything has changed. No one had the audacity to cut me off but now things have changed.

"Dadi bhai would be mad if he knows about this. Specially if he knows about you putting allegations on her character in his absence. " Kashviana says in a small voice.

"Now you too. What is happening in this family?" Malti says scoffing. Right then Kaya shows her another article which rose the anger of Malti Devi.

"WHAT IS THIS AKSHIT?" Malti says glaring at him showing a picture and articles that reads....

Love affair between Aakesh Ananth's wife and his younger brother.....
Why did she marry Aakesh Ananth if she was seeing his younger brother, Akshit?? Because of money or Power?? Is this a love conspiracy?? Do they plan to steal Mr. Aakesh Ananth share too..... (with the picture of Nia and Akshit when they were hugging in the park and others were with Aakesh holding her but his face wasn't clear.)

"Dadi please this isn't true. Someone is trying to frame her." Akshit says nervously.

"First with that man and now with him. How many boyfriends Do you have Niashya?" Kaya says mocking her.

"Excuse me." Nia says before walking towards the stairs while others weren't done. They still needed a proper explanation and she wasn't good at explaining, so she left. They were calling her name but she went inside her room leaving them in the hall. She was tired. She didn't want to deal with this. She wanted Kesh to hold her and tell her that he would fix everything. She texted him hoping he would reply this time.

She: Hey baby, when are you returning? I miss you already please come back. I am tired taking care of your baby and your baby is troubling me lately.

She: please love I miss you atleast call. I miss your voice too.

She: if you don't then I will not talk to you when you want too.

She: please Kesh...

There were more messages and those were left unseen. She felt tears blurring her vision. She puts her face inside his pillow but the scent was gone Raagavi might have asked the maid to change the sheets and covers. She scrolls through her phone looking through their pictures. She wasn't a photogenic person, so she only had few pictures of them together while Kesh whole gallery was filled with her pictures. After sometime she felt her eyes heavy falling into a deep slumber.

The next day when she woke up, it was a little late for her Prayers anyway she did. After Prayers, she went to the kitchen, she saw a sleepy Akshita sitting on the dining table.

"Bhabhi why did you do that to my brother?" Akshita says disappointed.

"Akshita, every story has two sides and I am wrong because you don't know my version." Nia says softly. She knew Akshita was possessive for her brother.

"Bhabhi that better be in Aakesh bhai's favour." She says annoyed and Nia chuckles before nodding.

"What do you want for Breakfast?" Nia says trying to change the topic.

"Really Bhabhi, don't behave as if nothing happened." Akshit says yelling at her and trying to control her tears.

"Akshita behave yourself and don't forget she is your brother's wife." Trilekha says scolding her and she goes back to her room annoyed.

"Aakesh will be back by evening." Trilekha says flatly folding her arms and looking at her while she gets excited that her husband is returning. The whole time Trilekha was curiously watching her reaction. Her instinct was saying, she was innocent and would never cheat on her son but What if she actually did? Akshit and Nia were close. More than she was with her husband. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard everyone sitting on the dining table.

After breakfast, when everyone left Kashivana went inside the kitchen to thank Nia.

"Umm...bhabhi thank you for your help." She says awkwardly and Nia turns to her when she was done with the dishes.

"It's okay Kashviana you don't need to thank me." Nia says with a soft smile.

"No bhabhi it's not okay. If you didn't help I would have still been in that mess." Kashviana says almost tearing up. " and also thank you for not telling anyone." She adds embracing Nia. She get shocked but anyways holds her until she pulls back wiping her tears.

"Bhabhi you are amazing. How did you hack in his system??" She asked curiously

"I didn't, I asked one of my hacker friend." Nia says and she gets anxious.

"Don't worry Kashivana. The problem is already solved so no need to panic okay." Nia says and she smiles nodding.

"I was worried you would tell bhai." She says in a small voice.

"I still think you should have told him. He might have scolded you but anyway would have done the same thing. " Nia says

"No bhabhi you don't understand. Bhai would have killed me." She says nervously and Nia chuckles. Kashviana's ex boyfriend was blackmailing her and scared she didn't say anything. One day Nia overheard her and she told her that he is blackmailing her to send ransom in place of her inappropriate videos.

She begged not to tell anyone inspite of her telling her to tell Kesh or to complain against him to the cyber bulling but she wouldn't listen.
So, the only option left was to ask her team to hack onto his account and later they discovered that, he had been blackmailing many girls asking for money.

The team of SHADOWS were no joke, Max hired the best people, when we could afford them and also when he saw their popularity rising.

"How did you send him behind the bars?" Kashivana asked curiously.

"Well that asshole was blackmailing many girls like you and everyone didn't have money unlike you but still he would play minds games with innocent girls. So, my friends were generous enough to trap him in his own game." Nia says filling her curiosity and she smiles going back to her room.

Although, this family has strict rules about love marriage still all of them are getting into relationship trying to hide from everyone. With this, Akshit and Hazel thought came to her mind. She wasn't against them dating. Infact she was happy and the only thing which made her upset was they hid it from her.

Was she a stranger in her own best friends lives?? Why didn't they share this news with her?? Was she no longer important to them?? Why would they?? They don't need her. She needed them. Did they think she would be jealous?? Was she troubling them?? Were they bored of her now when they have each other companies.

"Niashya... why are you crying daughter? Did someone say anything to you." Vidyuth says looking at her concerned. He just came looking for Trilekha when he found her crying.

"No papa. I am fine." She says wiping her tears and he sighs.

"You don't look fine." He says frowning and she shakes her head. A call interrupted so he went out excusing himself saying that it was important. Vidyuth wasn't good at expressing himself. He always ended up in an awkward situation. The only thing he was good at was his business other than that nothing. He wasn't even a good son, brother, husband, father or anything. He was the reason of breaking his own family. He had been blaming himself for years. If Raagavi and Trilekha wouldn't have gotten along then he didn't know what destruction would have brought on this family.

She went back to her room and tired she fell asleep. This pregnancy hormones were making her sleepy all the time.