Behave

Kesh pov:

She was still sleeping holding me possessively in her arms. As if I was going somewhere. I kiss her forehead trying to wake her but she didn't even move.

"Nia, I know you are not sleeping." I say. She is lazy. She would pretend to be in deep sleep and not reply, so that you don't trouble her.

"Baby wake up." I say poking her and she grumbles.

"Continue your beauty sleep while I eat my breakfast." I say caressing her naked back.

"Stop Kesh. I am tired." She says annoyed in her sleepy voice. I don't stop, I flip our position, now she was below me. I started nuzzling her neck leaving wet kisses when she didn't respond I bite her skin softly and her eyes snaps open.
After biting, I lick that spot and she moans and I pull back.

"Why did you stop?" She says grabbing my wrist when I was leaving the bed.

"Get up, we will be late for Breakfast and I don't want you to skip." I say

"No I want more." She says and I chuckle kissing her forehead. The whole night we made love after we returned from the club and still she wants more.

"If you want we can return after breakfast and we can make love all day and night. Only stopping for lunch and dinner." I say cuddling.

"No Kesh, All of us are going with our elders. If we stay then we will be in trouble." She says pulling back, sitting on the headboard and I chuckle. By trouble here, she means they will know what we will be doing alone.

"I will tell them you are not feeling well and I can stay with you, so they don't miss any fun." I say smirking and leaning towards her.

"That's an brilliant idea but I will let that pass." She says just when our lips was about to touch.

"Fine, can we atleast take shower together." I say and she nods.

"Carry me, I am sore." She says with open arms and I take her inside the washroom. After our shower, we were in rush because I got carried away. The whole time she was complaining as if she is innocent.

I hear a knock and she was standing half naked infront of me. I pull my shirt and she runs inside the washroom taking her clothes. I walk to the towards the door and see Nishad, Janitra, Kaya and Ashish.

"Bro you are late." Nishad says

"No you are just early Nishad." I say annoyed. I know I am late and I don't need a reminder from my cousins. After few minutes, Nia comes outside in a red turtle neck sweater and a super skinny black ripped jeans.

"You are late again." Kaya says taunting while Nia rolls her eyes.

"C'mon being late is my favourite. I hate when I have to wait." Nia says with a straight face. She combs her hair and wears her sneakers. Nobody commented anything between them. Nia was already mad after her last night confession. I know Kaya has no feelings for me. She just wants to secure her position in our family.

"Sia, can you help me fix this." Akshit say showing his phone and she nods. We all go downstairs to the hotel lobby where everyone was already there. She and Akshit was talking about something.
I was sitting between Kaya and Nia and to her right was Akshit. We all start eating, making ocassional talks. Nia keeps her hands on my lap, while talking to Akshit and Kaya rolls her eyes.  Nia sometimes turns childish but I don't mind it. I entangle our hands under the table. After breakfast we decide to go to the museum, Musée d'Art et d'Histoire.

"Why do we have to visit Museum? Why can't we go to other places? What if we sneak out?" Drisana says. Akshita makes a face agreeing with Drisana. Nishad too grumbles about going to the museum. Akshit look uninterested. Only excited Person I could see was my girl. She loves history even though she hardly has knowledge.