Comforting

"Kesh wake up, I am hungry." Nia says pouting and waking him when he fell asleep after comforting her. It was 7 am and since she was on bed rest she didn't have anything to do.

"Okay what do you want to eat?" He says in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes.

"The one you always make to comfort me when I feel low." She says and he nods. She didn't have any specific choices. He always had to experiment for her. He soon returns with a bowl of creamy pasta with all the vegetables he found inside the fridge only to find her sleeping. If it would have been any other time then he wouldn't have woken her but in the past few days, she wasn't eating properly. She was skipping meals. He had to scold her all the time before feeding.

"Baby wakeup your food is ready." He says gently removing her hairs from her face. When she didn't, he started gently scratching her with his fingers more like tickling her. She grumbles but wakes up figuring he isn't going to stop until she eats.

"I need to brush before eating." She says and her scoops her in his arms before taking her inside the washroom. After she is done brushing and washing her face, he brings her back making her sit on the couch before feeding her.

Later, he takes her back on the bed. This time he only falls sleep after her. It was afternoon when she woke up, finding him sleeping beside her.

"Ahh Kesh what are doing? I thought you were sleeping." She says when he starts tracing her curves.

"And where is my clothes?" She says once she realise she was laying beside him without clothes.

"You were irritated with that dress so I helped you out of that." He says shrugging and she rolls her eyes.

"Really Kesh but still that doesn't mean I have to sleep bare." She says glaring.

"I took me longer than you think and you were already tired when I took you out of that stupid dress. So I left you naked." He says snuggling inside her neck.

"Stupid dress huh. Let me remind you, that stupid dress you bought for me." She says annoyed and he starts giving wet kisses on her neck.

"I still think you look better without that dress." He says in a husky voice.

"You know I hate sleeping without clothes." She says biting her lips trying not to moan.

"But I like you like this." He says pulling out of her neck and cupping her face with his big palm. Tracing the outline of her lower lips. She closes her eyes feeling weak with just his touch.

"Kesh I still think you should stop and  help me get dressed." She says snapping out of the thought when her vision clears from the dirty thought and he chuckles.

"Are you serious baby? This isn't the first time you are naked beside me. So why being shy infront of your own husband." He says whispering the last part seductively. Yes, she was shy and she could never be shameless like him and that is what he loved about her.

"Kesh please." She says biting her lips and turning her face in the other direction.

"Please what baby. Tell me what do you want. Say it and you will get it." He says smirking.

"Get me dressed." She says pulling that smirk from his face and annoyed he walks back to the closet bringing her t-shirts and shorts while she chuckles at her reaction.

"Aren't you a tease baby. You can be all  dressed but I have to lay here without clothes. This is so not fair." She says giggling and he raise his eyebrow.

"If you want me to be naked then just say it. One word and I can strip." He says winking and with that she starts blushing.

"I want that purple shirt and blue denim. You know that's my current favourite." She says pouting and he returns with her choice.