Kaya

Kaya Pov:

The way they were making out infront of me made my blood boil. I liked Aakesh because of his postion in our family. I didn't have feelings for neither him nor Ashish. He was only a fling, after our few months of dating Aakesh had caught us together, two years ago. Last year he even got us married. I never had plans to get married but Mom insisted. She thought Ashish coming from a rich family would make my future secure. Only if she knew.

What a stupid thought Mom? Ashish neither has money nor brain. He has to ask money from either dadi or Aakesh. After few months I realised Aakesh is a better bait but this man wouldn't even look in my direction. What an actual fool!!! Aakesh wasn't even my type. The way he looked made me feel nauseous. Ananth's men were naturally good looking but Aakesh inspite of everything, wore big ugly glasses. He badly needs a makeover. Nevertheless this girl was treating him as God knows what!!!! Of course she would treat him as her world because getting married to him would mean being the empress of Ananth's. And here I thought, even if I could trap this man in lust would mean I would have power, limited still a power.

"I don't want to stay here please take me back." The bitch say while he gently kisses nodding at her. This man obediently took her. Aghhh!!! I wish I could kill them. My life was perfect before marriage, my dream job, loving family and dating life, etc etc. Oh!!! I mean a dating life is stable with a fling right!!! After few minutes, I see Ashish looking for me.

"Kaya, Baby what are you doing here?" Ashish says sitting beside me.

"Nothing I was waiting for you baby." I say not wanting to upset him. Ashish was good looking, few inches tall than me. Well actually more if you don't count my 6 inches heels. He was opposite of Aakesh. An excellent man, God gifted charm any girls wet dream but not mine. I had him already. He was perfect only thing which I hated about him is, his loyalty towards his brother. He would never want to take his postion not even in his dream. Fucking Asshole!!!!

"Ashish you are hurting me. Be a little gentle." I say annoyed at his roughness when he was kissing me aggressively.

"Shut up Kaya and now be a good wife and give me what I want." He says pulling my hair in a harsh grip while I nod. Ashish was complete different person while being drunk.

"Not here Ashish. Let go back." I say trying to put some sense in his mind. I wasn't a shy person. I had slept with multiple men but still I hated it when he manhandled me in public.

"Now now now wife!! Who is the husband here?" He says pissed and pushing me.

"Ashish what the hell?" I say irritated and his eyes snaps at me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Why were you even in this room while bro and Nia were kissing?" He says gripping my chin and controlling his anger through gritted teeth while I roll my eyes.

"Ashish you are drunk!!!!! I don't understand what you are saying." I say taking a glass and gulping the drink.

"What do you think Kaya? I am blind. I can't see my wife, trying to catch my brother attention huh!!!! DON'T TRY TO HIDE YOUR SHAMEFUL ACT, WITH ASHISH YOU ARE DRUNK. I am done with you. After bro and Nia marriage, we are getting divorced." He says with a straight face and my eyes snaps to him.

"No Ashish tell me it's a joke. We are not getting any divorce. Dadi would never agree and I wouldn't agree either. You are drunk. Please Ashish take that back. I am sorry if I made it look like that I don't want to catch your brother attention." I say pleading and begging. If I get divorced then it will tarnish my image and I can't let that happen. That will be my biggest nightmare. A divorced woman loses respect in the society. I can't afford a stain on my character. My father would be ashamed and he would never take me back.

"Ashish please, you are taking everything wrong. I love you and everything I am doing or did was for you. You don't understand, how I feel when I see you getting humiliated by your family members. I can't stand my husband being treated like a trash." I say crying hoping he would fall in my trap. Ashish is an emotional person while I am practical and I know how to emotionally trap him. When I feel I am losing him, I use this as an ultimate weapon and It always works.

"Kaya, please try to understand, this is my family and their is nothing wrong. You are just exaggerating things. They don't humiliate me, they care about me. They know how careless I am and it's alright if they want to scold me for my mistakes." He says wiping my tears and cupping my face between his palm.

"No Ashish you don't understand, you are innocent and you think whole world thinks the same. No Ashish No!!! You are being fooled. You are brain washed. Why don't you understand!!! Huh." I say pulling away from him.

"Enough Kaya. We are done talking." He says firmly. This stubborn doesn't even understand one thing. He is blind. I tell you!!!

"No we are not. You need to see how Aakesh gets everything without even asking but when it comes to you all they do is make you beg. Don't you see Ashish, even your other siblings is treated better. Forget them just look at your little cousins, Amber and Aarna aren't they treated better." I say sniffing

"Kaya don't bring them in our argument. Big brother didn't get anything easily. If you see how he is treated when he makes a mistake then you will realize. Being Aakesh Ananth is not easy. Bhai has to face 10 times more than me. So stop comparing us. And you talk about my siblings huh we are indeed treated differently but each one of us are loved by our family equally. We get what we want according to our preference and you call it they are treated better. We are still protected while big brother has to endure the pain. Fight our battle and you think I am treated like a trash." He says angrily while gripping my forearm and turning me to him. I get taken back by his words. Even after trying for months, all I hear is the same. I mentally scoff at his thinking only a fool like him would think that way.

I had become a puppet to his grandmother following her, being obedient and snitching on other family members. Although I have advantage following that old hag. Can you believe even in 80 she dresses up like me. One compliment and your wish is granted. Apparently there is still limit of everything, so I can only get jewelleries, makeup, designers bag and dresses. This is alright but I want more but this old woman wouldn't even trust me.

"Bro and Bhabhi, where is Big brother and Nia bhabhi." Nishad says barging from the glass door looking between both of us.

"They went back to hotel. She wasn't feeling well and insisted on going back." I say in a monotonous tone without turning to him.

"Oh and are you guys good." He says hesitating and Ashish nod leaving my forearm and I smile. They walk outside and I follow them.