Facts about Yoon doo Joon of B2ST

#DoojoonFacts

"I want to guide BEAST to the top. I hope for my leadership skills will improve day by day. We can do it!! HWAITING!!" -doojoon-

Doojoon was embarassed when his past photos were on internet

He has one elder sister

"My sister describes me as over protective" -doojoon-

"Please take care of my sister well. You must love her more than i do" -doojoon to his sister's boyfriend-

member revealed doojoon's sleeping habit as headbutting the top of his head.

He likes as father in BEAST

He likes a girl that know how to play soccer, well manner, pretty personality, and likes his parent

Doojoon all-time favourite phrase is, "I babo, you babo, everybody babo!"

Doojoon often voiced out his loneliness when the members are missing from the dorm

Doojoon thinks that only when the six of them are together, they will become an impressive group.

Doojoon loves to tease Gayoon of 4Minute.

During one of Doojoon's absence (for Danbi filming), Kikwang often said, "Doojoon, i miss him".

It feels like I'm going to tan everyday.' Doojoon, regarding the bed placement he got which is directly under the lamp (previous dorm).

Doojoon stated that no one has even call him Joonie. Most of the people around him calls him Doojoonie.

As soon as he wakes up & wakes the members up, Doojoon will go for a snack-hunting

Doojoon once made a video call to his mother. but instead of showing her face, his mother held the phone to her ear.

Doojoon had proposed B2UTIES to get married with him.

Doojoon denies that he loves taking selcas but Junhyung said that Doojoon took selcas when nobody knows.

Dongwoon thinks that the leader is very handsome but he's bad at taking pictures (photographing skills).

Junhyung thinks that Doojoon is a great alarm clock

Doojoon admits that they suffer from stress after reading netizens comments about them, before their

debut days.

Doojoon has the prettiest & neatest handwriting among the members

Doojoon was said to walked around with his underwear only during one the MTV Behind the Scenes self-cam.

Doojoon was crowned as the Nam Chin Dol (Nation's Boyfriend Idol).

Using a hand gel cleanser is a must for Doojoon, especially after the H1N1 epidemic. It has now became a habit.

Doojoon does not believe in quitting after a failure.

When a issue occurs, the leader, Doojoon, will gather everyone and settle the issues thoroughly.

The members all agreed to the fact that Doojoon is probably the most animal-like member in their group.

The members admitted that they do not know about Doojoon's trip to Africa for Danbi filming simply because Doojoon did not mention it.

Doojoon wakes up first every morning and then wakes up all of the other members.

Doojoon thinks that being a leader is burdensome yet he still tries his very best.