Facts about 2ne1

2ne1:

1. CL used to be a JYP trainee and shared dorms with So Hee. She was said to be very close to both Ye Eun and So Hee.

2. CL is a clean freak. She is in-charge of the overall cleaning and organizing of their living quarters.

3. CL never cries in front of 2NE1 members.

4. Before Bom came to YG Entertainment many years ago, Bom decided to audition in SM Entertainment, but was rejected.

5. PARK BOM LOVES CORN!

6. Bom revealed that the group was originally planned by YG to be a 3 member group with Goo Hye Sun and Sandara Park

7. Bom used to sleep walk.

8. Out of 2NE1, Bom has the most number of fans in her individual fancafe in Korea.

9. Sandara's younger brother is Park Sang Hyun, known to be "Thunder" of the Kpop idol group MBLAQ.

10. Dara stands out themost among all the other members of the other girl groups. She has several fanboys and admirers attached to her name. To name some are 2PM's Wooyoung, FT Island's Choi Minhwan, Park Hae Jin, MC Mong, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, 2AM's Seulong, Kim Taegoon, U-KISS' Kevin, and Lee Jung Suk.

11. Dara always texts instead of calling because she thinks it gets awkward when you call someone.

12. Dara has a habit of stealing other member's cellphones and putting her picture as a wallpaper.

13. Dara has a birthmark on her right leg that she had always covered up with leggings or socks during her celebrity years in the Philippines. That's why she didn't wear shorts and skirts.

14. Dara deletes the number of the person who doesn't reply to her messages. She even deleted the number of 2NE1 members once.

15. Minzy has a Gundam collection.

16. Minzy can dance sexy to any song even if it's a children song.

17. Minzy loves puppies, but a bit scared of dogs.

18. Bom had fainted in the bathroom before.

19. Bom once told Dara a joke that the airplane's wings were broken which made Dara more afraid.

20. Bom wants a man who would give all his love only to her.