Facts About C-Clown

C-Clown stands for Crown Clown

C-Clown is under Yedang Entertainment Company.

C-Clown is Yedang's first idol group under their company.

Debut Date: July 19, 2012 on M-Countdown

First Mini-Album released: July 20, 2012

C-Clown's official Colour is Pearl Forest Green.

C-Clown fans are called: Crown(s)

Pre-debut, C-CLOWN almost disbanded 2-3 times. However, because of the strength they give to each other, they came out stronger.

Rome, Siwoo, Ray and Maru were the originally planned members of C-Clown.

Kangjun and T.K were added before C-Clown's debut.

All the members live in a dorm together.

The members try not to eat after 7pm.

The Members have a strict diet.

After preforming on music shows, the members of C-Clown will return to their company building and practice their choreography until 3am.

All the members are right handed.

C-Clown has two managers, who live in the dorm with them.

During pre-debut days, the members didn't have to share a dorm room together, but they are all in the same building (separate from YD Entertainment's main building).

Ray and Kangjun consider themselves the visuals of the group.

C-Clown wants to say sorry to their manager because he wakes them up everyday and drive them everywhere.

C-Clown's hobby is drawing Siwoo.

Shinhwa is C-Clown's role model.

The 'SOLO' dance caused many injuries to the members and they had to visit the hospital often.