Chapter 8

Ty glanced at the familiar boy sitting on the ground while rubbing his shoulder. Most likely the place where Ty had hit him.

"B-Bodil....your a-alive!?" Ty said surprised. Bodil nodded but winced in pain. His head still pounded from what ever kind of toxic that guy used earlier.

"Hey have you seen sky-" Bodil cut off Ty "n-no I haven't...honestly I didn't even know that you where here." Bodil lied. He didn't want Ty to go insane over sky.

Bodil warn even sure if sky was dead of alive or that thing that was chasing him was even sky. He was clueless.

"Hey isn't Simon with you-" a painful scream echoed around the two. Ty's and bodil sees both widened as they quickly stumbled out the door.

The sky from before had Simon pinned to the wall. His hand where wrapped tightly around Simons neck as Simon struggled.

Bodil grabbed the bat from Ty and swung it hard at sky. Simon was let go of and helped up by Ty.

The sky glared at Bodil and charged at him, Bodil jumped out of the way but was pinned to the ground.

His bag flew over a few feet as the sky held him down. "B-Bodil!" Simon ran over and kicked sky off.

While Ty grabbed the bat and hit sky with his eyes closed. If this was just a look a like of sky...he still couldn't hit him with his eyes open.

Simon out his hand on Ty's shoulder, signaling for him to stop. Once Ty opened his eyes...there was nothing but ashes left of the sky he had hit.

Bodil coughed as he stumbled to his feet. "Simon!I'm so sorry for getting mad earlier..." Bodil said quietly as he looked down at his feet.

Simon hugged him and smiled "all four of us will get out of here no matter what!" He cheered and put his hands around Ty and Bodil.

Ty looked away, how come they got to be together yet he and sky couldn't...? He clenched his fists and walked a little slower than the two.

Why was he stuck with these two? Why did he have this feeling that sky was dead...? Why did he think that Bodil was lying.

After a while of walking...Simon suggested a break. Of course everyone else agreed.

Simon have a little yawn, he felt much safer when Bodil was around. But he felt sorry for Ty...sky was no where to be seen.

He leaned against the wall and doze off. Bodil looked at Simon and smiled. No one had slept in a while since they traveled in to this hell.

Bodil looked at the ground, his back was to the wall. Ty glared at Bodil then laid down and closed his eyes.

But something was off...Bodil could feel it. He had Simon back but what was the problem.

Ty suddenly sat up and started walking down the hallway. Bodil watched him walk then got up and ran after him.

"Hey Ty where are you going?-" Ty turned around and starred at him. His eyes where emotionless...his face was blank.

"You where lying...sky's dead..." Ty said calmly then he started walking towards Bodil.

"H-huh...? How did you-" Bodil didn't finish his sentence. Ty had an insane creepy smile plaster into his face.

"They're telling me to kill you Bodil...they told me that you killed him." Ty cooed as he caught Bodil off guard.

He shoved Bodil into the wall. "W-what are you talking about!? I didn't kill him!" Bodil said back defensively. Ty's face grew with anger.

"Lire! Lire! Lire!" Ty screamed and punched at Bodil, but Bodil moved and Ty ended up punching the wall.

"I'll kill you! You'll pay for killing him!" Ty shouted and laughed, he had picked up a piece of metal from the broken wall.

"T-Ty calm down I-" Ty cut him off by swinging the metal pipe at him. "You what?! Don't you dare tell me to calm down!" Ty screamed.

His headphones fell to the ground as Ty charged at him again. This time he had pinned Bodil to the wall. Ty laughed, but Bodil pushed Ty away and moved back.

He didn't want to risk hurting Ty. He backed away once he watched Ty pick up a sharp piece of glass from a broken mirror beside him.

"I'll kill you!" Ty tackled Bodil to the ground and shoved the long piece of glass into bodil said shoulder.

Bodil kicked Ty off while holding his shoulder. Ty was panting like a dog, had Ty lost his mind!?

"T-Ty knock it off! This isn't the time to start killing p-people!" Bodil stuttered as he tried to catch his breathe.

"Shut the hell up!" Ty screamed, he was too tiered to get up but he did any way. If he could manage to get to Bodil than he could use the bat that's next to the wall.

Ty laughed and dashed towards Bodil, he grabbed the bat and swung it quickly.

Bodils eyes widened, suddenly a gust of wind formed around him and blew Ty against the wall.

"W-what..." Bodil turned around to see a figure standing on the opposite side of the hall, but it was too dark to tell who it was.

"......" He glanced back at Ty and let out a shaky breathe. He was nearly killed just now.

Bodil leaned against the wall and sat down. His legs gave out once he sat down, meaning he wouldn't get up any time soon.

His chest stung every time he took a breathe. Bodil closed his eyes as a welcoming to the darkness around him.

He hoped that Simon was okay, still sleeping like he left him. Even though Ty nearly killed him....he hoped that he wouldn't be....dead.

------------

Uh.....insanelox anyone~? Dunno I felt like someone would go insane so why not! 😅

Anyways watching a good anime while writing this so now I wanna write a book on a magic high school with mcyt.

The question is....would you read it...?

- admin 😐