Chapter 7

"I don't think that where getting anywhere..." Ty sighed and ran his hand along the smooth mirrors.

Simon looked down at the lit up lights that where arranged on the floor. "I hope Bodil and Sky are okay...." He muttered as they walked.

Simon hasn't seen Bodil sense this whole thing started, but Simon was lucky to have meet Ty in the 2nd room.

They both agreed that Sky had to have met Bodil as well, but that was just a guess...since they had no way of telling.

-flashback- ( from the start of what happened to Simon :3 )

"B-....." Simons head spun like crazy, making it hard to concentrate. Simon tried to get Bodil's attention but no voice came out.

He was only a few feet away, so why wasn't he noticing? Simon held his head with his hand and stood there. His breathing was slower then usual.

Was he dying? From what?

Suddenly someone grabbed him from behind and pulled him through a mirror. His vision blurred, but he still noticed that he was in a different room.

But he soon gave into the darkness that surrounded him.

----end-----

"Hey...what's that....?" Ty suddenly asked and pointed to two dolls laying on the floor. Simon was snapped out of his thoughts, he glanced down at the two dolls.

"Hey...these look like-" Simon didn't get to finish saying anything because the two dolls caught on fire, making Simon and Ty back away.

"W-what the....heck!? What kind of joke is this!" Ty stuttered as he adjusted his headphones.

Simon frowned and looked at the ashes that where left. Could it be that they are already dead? Is there even an end to this fun house?!

Ty looked back at the mirrors and froze. Simon noticed and stood there like a dear in headlights. There was another room in the mirror in front of them...but....

Blood dropped out of the mirror, some corpses could be seen as well from where they stood.

"S-should we g-g....o...in?" Simon asked as he looked fearfully at the corpses. Ty scratched the back of his head and slowly nodded.

There was a good chance that Sky and Bodil where in that room. But this was the choice that would choose their fates as well.

"O-okay..." Simon said quietly as he walked slowly towards the mirror. With one step, he was into the dark dusty room.

Ty followed from behind then turned around to see that the mirror was gone, leaving them stuck in this room.

Simon covered his mouth as they walked past many corpses, some looked far worse than the others did.

"...I don't like this place..." Simon said as he tried to dodge blood stains as much as possible.

Ty shivered and stood next to some cages, suddenly a hand grabbed his leg from he cage. Making Ty scream from fright.

Simon quickly grabbed tys hand and tried pulling him away from whatever it was. With luck on their side, the thing let go and the two fell to the ground.

"W-what....was that!?" Ty asked surprised that he could've died just then and there!

"Dunno..." Simon replied as he helped Ty up off the dirty floor. The two walked away from the cages, not wanting that thing to come back.

"....we need to find those two before its too-" Ty was suddenly cut off by a familiar figure standing in front of them.

"Late...?" The figure finished and took a few steps forward. Simon and Ty's eyes widened, "S-Sky!?" Ty said quietly.

Something wasn't right...Simon grabbed Ty's arm. Holding him back away from Sky.

"Simon what are you doing!? It's sky!" Ty struggled while Simon held his arm tighter. "It isn't him Ty! He's different! Can't you remember!?" Simon shouted and finally let go.

Ty stood there and looked back at the sky before them. Simon was right, this sky seemed off...but how did Ty not notice?

Tears fell down Ty's face, all he wanted to do was get back to their normal lives. He wanted sky to be back...he felt alone, even with Simon by his side.

"I can't t-take....t-this anymore!" Ty covered his face, Simon could see that he was shaking a little.

When Simon turned back towards the sky...he was gone. Where did sky go? Wasn't he standing right there-

Ty backed away, fear struck his face as he covered his mouth. Simon was confused until Ty pointed at something behind him.

Suddenly, pain struck the back of Simons head and he fell to the ground. Black spots surrounded his vision. What jut happened...?

He could hear Ty's painful screams and....laughter? But all Simon could do is lay there until darkness crept in around him.

------

Everything happened so fast...sky snuck up on Simon and was now after Ty.

Ty whimpered as he hid behind a few boxes. But sky seemed to notice since he was coming towards Ty's hiding place.

Without thinking Ty jumped up and ran into a small room, locking the big metal door as he did so. Sky had hit him with a metal pipe after he had hit Simon.

Why did he leave Simon out there..?

Ty backed away from the door as sky kept banging on it, he herd a groan and jumped.

The room was dark, making it hard to tell who was in there with him. "W-who's there......?" Ty whimpered.

He noticed a little movement near a mirror at the wall on the other side of the room. Something or someone was in there with him.

Was it the real sky...?

He herd a cough aside from the loud banging at the door from the other sky. Ty picked up a small baseball bat that he found on the floor and approached the person.

He saw the outline of someone and raised his bat. Then he swung at it but got a yelp as a reply.

"Ow! What the hell!?" Someone said in an accent....could it be....? Suddenly TV screens flickered on around the two of them.

Creating light in the room. Ty looked at the TV cameras and the many other people in this so call it fun house.

His attention went back to the boy sitting on the ground.