Chapter 1

"Three tickets please!" Bodil said and handed a man a few dollars. The man smiled and handed Simon and Bodil some tickets.

"Thx!" Bodil cheered and dragged Simon into the carnival. "B-Bodil....we were just here yesterday...why are we here agin?" Simon asked.

Bodil stopped walking and pointed to a huge fun house that wasn't there before. "They were building this yesterday and today it's opened! I wanna check it out!" Bodil explained.

Simon sighed and looked at the fun house. He wasn't really the type that liked seeing mirrors and getting lost in mazes but Bodil seemed a little to exited.

"Fine...but I'm not doing this again..." Simon muttered as they both walked up to the person at the entrance of the funhouse.

"Welcome to the Fun House, once you enter you shall never come back. Enter if you dare..." The employee said as Bodil handed him their tickets.

"Never come back...?" Simon repeated in a little scared voice. Bodil nudged his shoulder, " dude it's fine! Ya know it's almost Halloween so he's trying to scare us!"

Simon nodded, it was true that it was almost Halloween...but somehow he had an...off feeling about this.

Bodil smiled and pulled Simon into the twisted house. Once they entered there was a narrow hallway of fun mirrors.

"Bodil this is going to make me sick-" Simon turned around to see Bodil laughing at his reflection. Bodil wasn't listening at all!

"Hey Simon look at this mirror! It makes you look fat!" Bodil said while laughing more. Simon held his head and looked at the mirror in front of him.

His head had suddenly started to hurt. But he had no idea why...? As Simon looked into the mirror a shadow passed by him.

"Bodil d-did you see t-that?!" Simon asked and pointed to the mirror he was standing in front of.

Bodil looked at the fun house mirror and shrugged. "There trying to scare us remember..? You can't be a baby!"

"I'm not a baby! Plus my head hurts and I wanna go home!" Simon shouted, his voice came out more harmful and aggressive then he wanted but oh well.

Bodil crossed his arms and turned away from Simon. "Jeez...all I wanted was to hang out with you. You could of just said something...."

"I did say something but you ignored me you Baka!" ( Baka means idiot ) Simon shouted, his head felt like it was getting stabbed with a knife.

"I should of just went with Baki or ghost..." Bodil muttered and looked at the mirrors. Suddenly everything was getting fuzzy.

"B-......." Simon tried calling out to his friend whom was standing a few feet in front of him but with his back turned. But his voice didn't come out.

"You can stay here if you want....but I-" Bodil turned around to see that Simon wasn't there. "Simon....?"

A wave of guilt hit Bodil, he should of said sorry...so Bodil ran to the enter emcee to see if Simon went out but it wasn't....there?

"W-what the....?" Bodil glanced at the wall were the door was before, but instead of a door there was just a pitch black thick wall.

"Simon? Are you in here?" Bodil called out for his friend, panic over whelmed him as he tried to look around near the door. ( like behind boxes and stuff )

"Simon stop messing with me and come out!" Bodil said angrily and walked along the rows of mirrors. He looked down at a small mirror.

Suddenly a figure that looked like a zombie form of Simon appeared in the mirror. Making Bodil scream in Fear and look around.

"W-what was that...!?" He whispered to him self and looked at the mirror again. This time there was no Simon....but then What was it?

Since the main enter wince wasn't there, Bodil decided that there would be an emergency exit somewhere deeper in.

As much as he didn't want to go in more, he had to still find simon. So Bodil slowly made his way down the narrow hall of mirrors.

At the end of the hall was a large wooden door, on the sign it said "The Clown Room"

These letters were painted in some kind of red paint. To Bodils surprise the paint was still wet.

"Uhg....seriously out of all the rooms, why was the clown room next!?" Bodil asked himself and slowly reached for the handle.

"I swear to god Simon.....you better be playing a joke on me...." And with that Bodil grabbed onto the knob and opened the door.

A loud creaking noise echoed around him as he did so.

But the room in front of him was pitch black, besides the small circles of neon green that Bodil could see on the floor.

Those circles made a path through to the other side, so with one step at a time Bodil managed to get to two circles.

Before the lights flickered on and creepy music started playing.

A squishing sound came from under Bodil and as Bodil looked down....

-------------------------------------------

Hello my fellow readers! How do you like the story so far? What do you think happened to poor Simon?

Find out in the next chapter~!

Oh and if you have any ideas on fun house rooms then please comment them!

~ admin