Chapter 2 (Hide and Seek)

Bodils eyes widened as he quickly jumped out of a small puddle of Crimson blood.

Around him where shells full of creepy old wooden clown dolls of all kinds. But one strange thing was the fact that there was a small window in between the shelfs.

Curiosity got the best of Bodil as he made his way up to the small cracked window. He glanced inside but saw nothing but a small dark empty room.

"That's odd..." Bodil mumbled and started to walk away from the window, he took one last look at the window before he herd the sound of a clock go off.

"Ding"

"Dong"

"Ding"

"Dong"

Bodils eyes traveled around the room, but he couldn't find any clock anywhere. He turned towards the window and nearly jumped back to find a little girl dressed up as a clown.

But her makeup was fading and dripping down her face. She slowly moved her finger across the small window.

A trail of what seemed to be fresh blood followed her finger as she formed letters. "Let's play hide and seek, I'm it!"

Bodil watched with horror as the little girl disappeared back into the small room. Was she counting...?

He really didn't have time to be playing hide and seek with a creepy little girl. But what would she do if she found him..?

Bodil ran around the wooden halls as he looked in each room for a hiding spot. His foot steps echoed behind him as he tried his best to run.

Looking around quickly, Bodil spotted a few closets and hid in one. His breathing was unsteady as he herd the sound of glass breaking.

Most likely the window~

"Ring around the Rosie, pocket full of posies~ashes, ashes, they all fall down!" The girl sang this and knocked over a table as she looked around.

"Where could he be~? I really really wanted to see that expression again~" she smiled as she checked under the bed and behind the curtains.

"Hmm~? I wonder if he's hiding in the closets?" She asked herself and wandered to the first closet.

Pulling that closet open, she found nothing but clown costumes and funny props.

She pouted and opened the next closet. There she found all kinds of stuffed toys and random red stained flowers.

"The first one got burnt to death, burnt to death~ the second one got poisoned! Poisoned! And the third one was found~ sneaking around in the clossssseeeet!" She sang this and opened the third closet as she sang the last word.

But to her surprise she only found a bunch of old bloody blankets. "Hmm?" She frowned but smiled again as she saw one blanket move a bit.

With one swift move, she pulled on the blanket to find that Bodil had been hiding under it.

"Hahahaha! Found you!" She cheered and danced around. Bodil rubbed the back of his head and stood up.

"Looks like your it! Now let's prepare the punishment!" She said and turned her back on Bodil.

She giggled and turned only her neck to face Bodil. Her body was one direction while her head was facing him.

He backed away a little, which made the little girl sad and a bit angry. "Your thinking about leaving, right? Well if you leave you'll just end up like the last one whom was here!" She said and grinned insanely.

The little girl came closer, Bodil backed away a few steps. "Yes! Yes! I love the look of horror on your face!" She giggled.

"Get away I'm busy!" Bodil said and tried to get around the little girl. "Your just like everyone else who's ran here to play~ they've all lost someone and went to find them! But in the end....they all die!" She laughed.

"Shut up!" Bodil screamed. " I'm going to get my friend and get out of here! Then no one will want to play hide and seek once I spread the news!"

The girls head tilted one way then she giggled. Bugs started crawling out of her long black hair and onto the checkered floor.

"Y-you're not going to l-leave....I won't allow y-you to leave..." The girl muttered this and other nonsense. "I won't let you leave!" She screamed and ran at Bodil.

But Bodil acted quick and ran around her towards the next door. Making the girl scream with anger and running at him yet again.

But Bodil opened the door and quickly closed it, then locked it. "You'll die boy! You'll die! Then your corpse and soul belongs to this funhouse!" She whispered and left from the other side of the door.

It took a few for Bodil to catch his breathe then he look a look around. He didn't have enough time to read the sign to the door so by the looks of it, it was an animal room.

Crates where stacked up on each other, but there where no love animals in them. There where jut old bones and corpses.

".......h.......p...." A quite voice called out but it was way too dark to see a thing. "Is anyone there?" Bodil asked.

He quickly got a reply. "H......l.....p....m....m.." The voice said, Bodil walked around the area where the voice was herd. But found no one....

"What...? Is it a ghost? Or am I going insane?" Bodil asked himself and slowly listened to the noise of foot steps.

Bodil quickly looked around for anyone, but once he peeked through a set of crates. He could see that there was an animal on the far end of the room.

He backed away and glanced around for a hiding place. But a hand covered his mouth and another pulled him into a crate.

The hands let go as Bodil turned around. He was sorta surprised but not really.

"Y-You are...-" the sound of a growl interrupted Bodil and a blanket was put over the two of them.

"Nice to see Ya Bodil, but right now we have to stay quiet~" a familiar voice ordered.

"But won't it find us sky...?" Bodil asked but sky covered his mouth with some Budder he had in his pocket.

( he shoved Budder into Bodils mouth.)

Bodil wanted to protest but instead took the budder out and stay silent. He could hear the breathing of the beast from outside of the crate.

But the animal looked like it had been dead for years! So how did it walk around...? No...that wasn't really a good question.

Everything in this place was odd and terrific, like the girl in the last room or the mirrors in the first room.

But anther question that Bodil had was why was sky here..?

Was this even sky? It had to be, because who else would carry budder around with them?

Bodil was soon pushed out of his thoughts as a growl echoed the room.

The beast had found something.?

--------

Hello~ admin here! And Yep another update!

The song goes with the clown room and well the whole chapter is pretty much hide and seek.

But how do you think sky got here?

Who knows!

And who was sky with...?

Other questions that need answers :

What is this place?

Is there a way out?

Does anyone know about it?

Why is sky here?

Is ty here as well?

Where's Simon!?