Chapter 3

Bodil and Sky stayed silent as they herd the beast growl, what was going on? "We need to get a move on, the door is hidden somewhere..." Sky whispered as he crawled out of the cage.

"Got i-it..." Bodil said back quietly and followed behind Sky. "Since the beast is busy, he can split up. This is a huge room so it'll take a while to look for the door." Sky explained then he took off down a different way.

Bodil sighed and slowly stood up. What if sky leaves him behind...? Bodil climbed ontop of old wooden boxes and cages.

Hoping to find a door or at least somewhere to hide so the monster won't see him. But he finally noticed one thing that changed his thought process.

It was way to quiet...the sound of the beast eating was gone....that's it until...

Bodils eyes widened from behind his glasses as he turned around to see the beast starring at him. He tried climbing up more but he beast knocked into the boxes making them collapse.

Soon everything began to move in slow motion, well to Bodil anyway. His feet slipped off the cage he was holding onto.

Then he fell forwards as the heavy boxes and cages fell along with him. Plus he wasn't that close to the ground...he had climbed about 11 feet up before he fell.

The beast barked and ran around, most likely an attempt to not get smashed by the boxes and crap falling down onto him.

Luckily Bodil had grabbed onto a wooden plank that was sticking out of the wall beside where he was falling.

While holding on for dear life, he glanced around to find the door. That's when it hit him, if the boxes and cadges were piled to the celling...wouldn't that mean the door was up there as well?

Without thinking, Bodil kept onto another stack of boxes and tried to climb up. He looked across the room to see that Sky had the same idea.

Bodil kept his grip as he tried to balance himself on the last box to the top. But somehow this devilish fun house had other planes.

Once he reached the top of the stack, there where rusted chains hanging from the ceiling, and to the very far right was a golden chain. Probably where the door was.

He couldn't tell since it was too dark towards the actual celling to see. "Hey Bodil! Hey towards the golden chain!" Sky called out then Bodil watched as Sky jumped off of the boxes and grabbed onto a chain.

Could he do that to? It was pretty much like parkour but when your life is in danger...Bodil glanced down to see if he could spot the beast.

But just like the ceiling, it was too dark to see the bottom. Bodil looked ahead at a chain then kept off of the boxes he stood on.

He quickly grabbed onto the chain and held on for dear life. It swung back and forth, hitting other chains while doing so.

What did the funhouse think he was? Tarzan? Bodil then jumped to another chain and held onto that one.

"Bodil! Watch out...er....there's spiders!" Sky warned. Bodil looked up to see that Sky was way ahead of him.

Something told him that Sky had done this before...but that's impossible...right? Plus what did he mean by spiders?

What's a tiny little spider going to do.... Bodil climbed up on the chain he was holding onto then stopped.

Soon he realized what Sky meant...there sitting on a giant web above him was a nasty huge black and red spider.

Caught in that web were piles and piles of dead corpses. He quickly tried to grab onto and other chain, while trying to not get the spiders attention.

To his luck, he had grabbed onto a chain and started to quietly climb up. But he knew that it was too good to be true. His foot had gotten tangled in the chain....

"Dammit...." Bodil cursed under his breathe and tried to get his foot out with his free hand.

Suddenly his hand slipped and he was soon tangling upside down with his foot stuck. Worry spread across his face as he tried to get himself up.

He bet that Sky wasn't having this problem... Just when he had thought that things couldn't get any worse...he turned to see that the spider had woken up and was crawling towards him.

Bodil's eyes showed fear as the spider came closer. Now bodil's hands were shaking, making it hard to get his foot out.

"Come on....come on..." Bodil whispered to himself, he had to stay calm if he was going to get out of this mess.

All Bodil wanted was to be with Simon, why did he even want to corn to this stupid funhouse?!

Bodil had finally gotten his foot out and quickly grabbed onto the chain before he fell.

He looked up to see Sky holding onto the golden chain a few feet away. He had a concerned look on his face, and Bodil knew why.

"O-Okay...Bodil don't turn around...just look over at m-me and jump." Sky said calmly, tho he stuttered some words.

He held out his hand as he held onto the chain, was he crazy!? How was he going to jump all the way over there. It was like six feet away and they were about 67 feet up!

But as much as Bodil didn't want to jump, he really didn't want to become dinner for a spider...so he counted to ten then jumped forwards.

A hand grabbed the back of his shirt as Bodil grabbed onto the bottom of the golden chain.

He looked up to see Sky climbing up, then once Bodil turned around he noticed that the spider was starring at him.

So Bodil climbed up as well, following Sky up. Soon they saw a wooden door, and on that door where the words "Pick a Door."

Well that was going to be fun...

The two entered just in time to shut the door on the spiders face. "That was close..." Sky said as he rubbed his head.

Bodil have a slight nod the laid back on the white marble floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating :/ I didn't really think any one liked this book so I was updating the other books.

But I got a comment saying to update and I did! Sorry for the long wait!

~Admin