Mother's Day Pt 1 [NEW]

All scenarios have the reader using She/Her pronouns (it was just faster)
—————————

Alcina x Reader
Mother's Day Surprise
Slight Angst/Self harm

"Happy Mother's Day," I murmured and pecked Alcina's lips when her eyes fluttered open.

"...Huh?"

"Get up," I giggled, gently tugging her to help the vampire sit up. "It's almost time!"

"How are you so sure?"

"I just have a feeling!"

"...Okay," Alcina sighed, the disappointment of last time still clear in her eyes. "I'll trust you again."

'...Please be right this time...' I cleared my throat softly and shifted from foot to foot while Alcina got changed. "I-If I'm wrong again, then I promise I won't ever do this again. Even if it turns out a time in the future may be true, I won't do this ever again."

"Good."

"I... I'll be waiting," I muttered before quickly leaving the room. 'I know the cadou changed her, but I didn't expect her to be harsh with me, too. I mean...we were together before she got it, so surely she knows how deeply I love her, right?'

When I reached the triplets room, I decided to sit off in the corner, fidgeting with my hands and clothes as I watched the eggs. '...Please be right...' I nearly jumped when Alcina entered the room, motioning toward the fly-covered eggs. 'Today has to be the day! I-I know it'll happen today!' The vampire slowly walked toward the bed they were on and smiled at the scene. '...Alci becoming a Mom on Mother's Day would be perfect.'

After an hour of waiting, Alcina simply sighed and left the room, causing my heart to squeeze in defeat. I dropped my gaze when the door shut, staring at my lap in shock, tears forming in my eyes and blurring my vision. 'Why am I always wrong? She's going to break up with me...I-If I keep upsetting Alci like this, sh-she'll break up with me.' My tears started to fall, making me stand and speed walk out of the room — my breathing heavy as I tried to calm my heart from its racing state.

I reached my old room and slipped inside, locking the door behind me. '... I'm going to lose Alci...' A sob escaped me before I made my way to my old bed and curled up with a pillow, crying into it while my heart squeezed — my mind playing the different scenarios that could play out thanks to this failure. 'I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Alci! Just...Just please don't break up with me. I won't make any more mistakes, I promise.' As my tears soaked into the pillow, I shuffled under the blanket — encasing myself in darkness.

Alcina POV

'... She's crying?' I stopped walking before turning around and staring down the hall I came from. 'Did she...move back into her old room? Have I changed that much?' My legs carried me through the hall — toward [Y/N] 's old room — as memories of before and after the cadou resurfaced. I stopped outside the door when the crying turned to faint sniffles, knowing she probably cried herself to sleep. '...Because of me...'

I slowly grabbed the door handle, frowning when I was met with resistance when I tried to open the door — letting me know [Y/N] locked the door. With a gentle sigh, I unlocked the door and quietly entered the room, noticing the mass on the bed. '...My love...' My heart ached as I shut the door and made my way over to [Y/N], gently rubbing circles on her back.