Hunter's Birthday pt. 1

Pairing: Hunter x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Oral sex, Fingering, Handjob/Blowjob, Anal sex

I'm making this 2 Parts! Part 2 will be posted Monday! (I fell asleep and wanted to post this on her birthday. It's technically not her birthday for me anymore because my infected tooth was giving my problems and I couldn't finish this in time, but it's here and it's close enough. But that's also why I decided to make it two parts!)

'I'm up before her?!' I stared at Hunter's sleeping form in shock. 'She rises before Apollo. I guess spending all day with Costin wore her out.' After brushing some hair from the witch's face, I leaned down and kissed her cheek, smiling when her lips twitched into a quick smile before her face relaxed again. 'What a cutie,' I internally giggled and got out of bed, making sure she didn't wake up before sneaking on a bra and slipping out of the room.

"There you are," Isa whisper-hissed when I met them at the bottom of the stairs. "Where have you been?!"

"She was clingy?"

"You slept in," Isa deadpanned when we reached the kitchen.

"What?!" I laughed awkwardly. "No!"

The child of Hades sighed. "She's still asleep?"

"Yeah!"

"Good, then we can, hopefully, have breakfast ready before she wakes up. I will handle your meals for the rest of the day — just ring the bell whenever you need me."

"...Does the Lady ever use those?"

"No," Isa snorted. "I mostly installed them for Costin. So he can let us know when he wants us but can't find us."

"And you say that you hate kids."

"I do hate kids!" Isa declared. "Just not my kid. Every other kid, I hate."

I laughed as we started breakfast. "Speaking of your kid, where is he? His birthday's what? A week away?"

"Dani's reading to him. Close. A week and a day," Isa smiled. "He was my birthday gift to her. A little late, but she was in tears with joy over it, so I think I won."

"You do realize that I have to find a way to top that, right?"

"Give her twins," Isa joked. "On or before her birthday."

"...You do realize that I could try to aim for having a kid around her birthday, right?"

"That's going to be your gift? Telling her what you plan to give her next year for her birthday?"

"WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NEXT YEAR?!"

Isa tossed their head back and laughed. "You're not getting any younger!"

I punched their arm and huffed, trying not to laugh with them. "You're such a dick."

I pushed our cart of food into my and Hunter's room, letting out a sigh of relief when I saw that she was still asleep. After locking the door, I pushed the cart to the end of the bed before taking my bra off and tossing it into a corner. I crawled into bed, slipping a hand under Hunter's loose shirt — rubbing circles on her abdomen while kissing her face.

The witch smiled at the action before letting out a content sigh, making me roll my eyes. I slid my hand up further, cupping one of her breasts while pecking the witch's lips. Her eyes fluttered but remained shut, earning a soft huff from me. 'I have one more trick,' I quickly straddled the witch's hips, cupping both of her breasts before kissing her again — gently as my hips gave a teasing roll, effectively earning a groan of pleasure from the woman.