The Wolf and the Flies

Pairing: Trans!Puerto Rican Werewolf!Reader x Dimitrescu Triplets

Requested by: MoonGoddess45

Pronouns: She/Her

Warning(s): Slight NSFW/References to mating/claiming, Angst, near death experiences

"How do you feel?" I murmured and brushed a strand of hair behind Daniela's hair as she snuggled closer to me.

"Amazing," She sighed happily. "You did remember to ask our Mother before doing this, right?"

'...Did I-?!' I sucked in a sharp breath, my ear twitching nervously. "Uhm..."

"...[Y/N]..."

"Uh- Well-! Maybe? I-I don't remember... I hope so! Otherwise mating with you three will be... Will probably make her hate me."

"Well, too late to take it back now," Daniela pointed out, my eyes dropping to her neck. "...We should probably clean up."

"I'll handle that," I hummed and stole a kiss before getting out of bed. "And I'll talk to your Mother as soon as possible! I'll just hope that she's understanding!"

"She already hates you for being a werewolf!"

I sighed as I grabbed a washcloth and got it wet with warm water. "...I didn't ask to be one..."

"I know, pup," Daniela cooed when I returned to her. "Bring her some wine when you bring it up — maybe that'll help."

"I don't think anything will help," I whined while cleaning her thighs and entrance, my ears pressing back. "She scares me."

Daniela's eyes softened before she pulled me in for a tender kiss. "She won't kill you."

"That's not what I'm scared of."

"...I doubt Mother will make us break up — she knows how upset we'd be."

I whined and buried my face in her neck, my heart pounding against my chest as my anxiety rose. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't wait."

"Baby," She cooed and let me lie on her, gently scratching behind my ear. "How about we all join you?"

"You know Bela's going to be mad I didn't tell your Mother! She'll side with her!"

"Not if she tells us we need to break up!"

My tail drooped at the thought, tears pricking my eyes. "I won't let her... I'll talk to her now!"

"She'll smell the sex on you."

"...Fuck..."

"Just wait," Daniela sighed as I grabbed a shirt to put on her. "Wait until morning."

"I-I'm going to-."

"Sleep. You need to sleep after mating — you said so yourself. It takes a lot of energy, right?"

"...Mhm..." I pouted and threw on a shirt of my own. "But-!"

"Puppy," She sighed and pulled me to her chest, letting her breasts be my pillows. "Try not to overthink this, please?"

"...Okay," I grumbled and let my eyes slip shut.

Morning rolled around and I quickly took a bath, letting Daniela sleep in as I slipped out of the room. 'I have to tell Lady Dimitrescu. It's eating me alive. I'm supposed to be their guard...' Before I knew it, I was outside her office and knocking on the door, my anxiety skyrocketing when I realized what was happening. 'Oh fuck... She's either going to break my heart or kill me. I'd prefer she kills me.'