Chapter 15 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
I could see many of u are reading taking ur valuable time, but
voting it won't take ur much time.
Your votes & comments encourage me to write more...
SILENT READERS can also vote.

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------
Aditya's grip on her hand tightened. His eyes expressed his unconditional love.
But Aradhya could find some unknown emotions in his eyes. But she couldn't understand what it is. Kalpana & Saraswati stood rooted in their place.

Aradhya: Hmm... Aditya...
Calling him she looked at his hand which was placed above her hand.
Aditya understood what he did immediately withdrew his hand.

Aditya: ummm...Aradhya... I'm sorry. I'm really happy that u have forgiven me.
So...I...
Aradhya: It's okay Aditya.
She tried to avoid the awkwardness between them. But her heart beat wildly. She was glad that no one could hear her beat.

Aditya: I'll meet doctor and come.
He went and met doctor. Doctor said she is fine and asked her to take more healthy intake. Aditya nodded and came out, he called someone. He came back and took them to his car. They reached home and he parked his car.

When they entered the home, Aarav, Sheela & Shiva who were sitting in the couch worriedly came forward hurriedly. Sheela hugged Aradhya immediately. They broke the hug. Aradhya looked at them with a wide smile.

Shiva: What did Doctor say? Are u okay?
Aradhya: To take rest grandpa. Nothing it's just a fever.
Sheela: Thank God, u are fine.
Aradhya: Nothing will happen to me when you are all here. I'm really happy to see u all. I'm having a family who are concern about me even it's just a fever. I feel blessed.
Abhinav who sat in couch looked at them amusing. He didn't know but her smile gave a good vibe to him. To be frank he wanted to reunite just seeing Aradhya. He knew she was pure just like his sister but his ego didn't let him do anything.

Aditya admired her and he was genuinely happy for her.

Aarav: Are you okay Aradhya?
Aradhya: See, I'm perfectly fine.
Saying this she lightly punched on his arm.
Aarav: Ouchh... Nothing will happen to the ghost like u.
Aditya glared at him for calling her ghost. Aarav saw it and muttered sorry when no one noticed him.

Aditya: Let her take rest. U guys will keep talking the whole night.
Aradhya u go to your room. Aththe take her with u. Ma you prepare veg soup. Doctor asked to give her this today as she already ate dinner.

Aradhya: No Aththe, I don't want to have it now. Please...
She showed her puppy eyes which would melt anyone. But surprisingly Aditya didn't melt as he was concerned more about her health. Everyone retired to their room as Aditya said.

Aditya: Aradhya don't say anything. Aththe...take her with u.
Aradhya glared at him meanwhile he smiled at her. He kept smiling at her retreating figure. He loved when she rightfully glared at him. He loved this new side of her.
Aarav: Brotherrrrr....
Aditya (mesmerizing): Hmmm...
Aarav: So Cute..huh?
Aditya(lost): Yes....Indeed beautiful...

He got back to the reality and looked at his little brother who was giving a teasing smile.
Aditya: Deiiii What?
Aarav: Nothing, I didn't see or say anything.
Aditya raised his brows looking at him. Aarav faked yawning.
Aarav: Ok bro, Good night...
Aditya (chuckled): Good night.

Kalpana prepared the soup and took it to Aradhya's room. Aditya followed her to the room. Aditya stopped outside the room. Kalpana went inside and gave the soup to Aradhya who was sitting in the bed stretching her legs.