Chapter 4 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
I could see many of u are reading taking ur valuable time, but
voting it won't take ur much time.
Your votes & comments encourage me to write more...

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaradhya, Aditya, Aarav & Arjun got confused seeing their confused faces.

Aditya: Why are u all looking shocked as if u saw a ghost?
Aarav: Bro be queit, I think they know each other. There is something big we didn't know.
Aditya nodded and about to ask something.

Abhinav broke the silence.
Abhinav: Why did come infront of me? To ruin my happiness?
Saraswati: Brother, don't talk like this. Forgive me please.

Other four were shocked to hear brother.

Abhinav: Forgive? And you? Never happen. Move from here or else I don't know what will I do? I don't want to face u ever in my life.

Aarav,Arjun & Aradhya didn't understand anything. But Aditya got it. Saraswati was his favourite aunt when he was 5.

Flashback:
Saraswati was Abhinav's only sister. He loved her sister much. She grew up as a princess of their home.
She fell in love with Manik in her college. They loved for more than 5 years.
When Saraswati's family looked forward to get her married , she decided to reveal about their love.
She took Manik to her home and introduced him to her mom & dad i.e: Sheela & Shiva & brother Abhinav , her bhabhi (sister in law) Kalpana.

Saraswati: We love each other for the past 5 years. Please get us married.
Abhinav: Do u think we will get u married to a middle class man?
Manik: It's not about high or middle class. She will be happy with me.
I'll take good care of her.
Abhinav: U don't talk inbetween. U are not eligible even standing infront of me. Afterall u are a gold digger that's why u made her fall in ur trap in the name of love.
Kalpana was about to stop him from humiliating him. But he showed his hand from saying anything.

Saraswati: Brother don't talk like that.
He is also a human who deserves respect. Just because u are a billionaire that doesn't mean u can humiliate him.
Abhinav clapped his hands and said "you are questioning your own brother for your lover. Just wow"
He continued clapping.

Aditya was observing everything. He couldn't understand everything but few. He is just a 5 yrs old boy.

Sheela: Why are doing like this Saraswati. What have we done wrong for you? We have fulfilled all your needs & done everything according to your wishes. But now u are questioning ur brother for a mere stranger.
Saying this Sheela sobbed.

Shiva: I thought we raised our daughter very well. But now I'm ashamed of her. Where did you get the courage to question us? Your stubbornness is not good for you.

Manik: What she did wrong? U all are accusing as if she committed a murder. Is loving someone wrong or loving a middle class man is wrong? Love doesn't have caste & religion, high or low class and age. It has identity of care & respect.
Those who truly love have respect for each other. Yes, indeed they need money. But not everything they need is only money. I love Saraswati and I'll protect & take care of her.

Turning towards Saraswati: I never thought they are avaricious. All they know is money. They need a man who has money. They don't need a man who has Virtues ,worth & respect & mainly who protects their daughter.
Do you trust me Saraswati?
Saraswati said yes.

Manik: Come with me then, I agree I don't have money like them. But I can love & care u till my last breath. I will make u happy each and every second when u are with me. I'll achieve everything when I have beside u.

Saraswati thought for a minute and went to her room packed her dress and few photos of her family in a trolley and came back to the hall.
Everyone there was shocked that she decided to leave them.
Sheela & Shiva didn't say anything as they know nothing could be changed now. She decided to leave them so they decided to let go of her.

Kalpana: Saraswati don't go. We will talk and sort out of all the things.

She tried to stop her.

Saraswati: please don't stop me Kalpana. You are a sister figure to me. You treated me as ur own sister. You are a pure soul. If I miss someone after leaving this house, that would be u.

Actually that was a lie. She will miss each and everyone in the family. She loved everyone equally. She couldn't accept the fact that their family became the enemy of her love.
Saying all this she hugged Kalpana. Kalpana too patted her shoulder and let her go.

Aditya understood his aunt was leaving. Aditya came running and hugged her legs.
Aditya: where are you going Aththe(aunt)?
Saraswati: I'm going to marry him(showing Manik). I will come back once u grow up like a big man.
Study well. Make your parents proud.
Don't trouble ur ma. Be a good boy.
He hugged even more tightly.

Aditya: Please comeback soon Aththe. I will miss you Aththe.
Aditya cried.

She kissed his forehead and patted his head one last time.

Saraswati: These are the things I bought with my own earnings in a online course. So I'm taking this with me.

Abhinav: U grew enough to leave everything behind just for him. Right.
Don't ever come to this home and especially never come infront of me for the rest of my life. I will not forgive even if anyone forgives you.

Saraswati cried miserably hearing him.

Sheela : We will forget that we had a daughter.
Shiva: We don't want a daughter who disrespect her family.

Sheela and Shiva dropped their tears.
They lost their princess. Abhinav too was emotional but he was strong enough to hide.

Saraswati went with Manik and got married. Manik parents supported & guided them. They lead a happy home life. Saraswati wrote a competitive exam and became a govt school teacher. Then Arjun & Aradhya born and filled their life with joy. After they born, Manik became the government school teacher & within a few years he became the headmaster of government school where Saraswati worked. He became a respectable & well known person in the society.

Present:

Kalpana: Abhinav, please be quiet. Don't throw harsh words at her.
She is your sister.
Abhinav: Sister?? She? Kalpana don't make me a mad man. Don't you know what did she do?

Aditya got to know that she is his aunt. Aradhya is his cousin. He didn't want to lose both his aunt & Aradhya.

Aditya: Aththe (Aunty)
Calling her he moved near her.

Saraswati was shocked to hear him calling her Aththe. That means he still remember her. She shed happy tears and smiled with pain looking at Aditya.

Aradhya too cried looking at her mom.
Saraswati told their children that she had a love marriage & left her family as her family didn't like their father.

Saraswati too knew that he is Aditya. Aarav didn't born at that time.
Sarswati: Adityaaa....

---------------------------------------------------

1200 Words ❤️

How was the chapter?
Let me know in comments.
Please Vote the chapter 🙏🏻

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

Thank you 🙂