Chapter 10 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time, and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐
----------------------------------------------------

Aradhya rubbed her eyes sleepily as the sun rays fell gently on her face, coaxing her out of her slumber. She was not an early riser by nature, but sleeping at her uncle's house till late felt inappropriate. She heard the tap sound from bathroom and guessed her mom was already up. As she made her way to the balcony, she was greeted by the peaceful sight of the morning sun rising over the horizon. The golden rays danced across the sky, casting a warm glow over the world below. The chirping of the birds added a melodic soundtrack to the scene, creating a sense of calm that washed over Aradhya.

Meanwhile, Aditya was up and about, his day starting much earlier than Aradhya's. He has always been a morning person, finding solace in the quiet hours before the rest of the world woke up. As he made his way to his gym for morning workout which is situated on the second floor, he welcomed the challenge that lay ahead. The feel of his muscles straining and the sweat dripping down his brow was a familiar sensation that brought him a sense of peace. After his workout, Aditya made his way back, passing by Aradhya's room on his way. He couldn't help but smile as he caught a glimpse of her standing on the balcony, her gaze fixed on the rising sun. There was something ethereal about her in that moment, a sense of tranquility that seemed to radiate from her very being. Her morning in his house seemed so pleasant.  Aradhya turned to see Aditya watching her from the doorway. Aradhya gave her pretty smile which made his heart beat skip. She came forward while adjusting her hair trying to cover it as her morning messed up look came running in her mind . But whom she is trying to cover up, he admired her natural look which she couldn't even imagine. Her serene beauty always gives peace to Aditya.

Aradhya: Good morning Aditya.
Aditya: Morning Aradhya. U are up early, good. Get ready by 9, we are heading to your home.
Aradhya: Hmm... I'll call my brother to pick me up. I don't want to spoil ur mood in the morning by saying this but I know U have bundle of work on your head... U carry on. Please don't get angry with me.
Saying this she looked at him with pleading eyes which melted him in a fraction of second. He looked at her in awe as she understood him in a day surprised him.

Aditya: I can go to office a little late, that's not a big deal. You get ready.
He said calmly. She didn't want to argue anymore & nodded her head.
Kalpana came there with coffee for them.
Kalpana: Good morning. Here take this coffee Aradhya. I'll place it on ur table Adi.
Aditya: ok ma.
Aditya went and took bath, came in his three piece suit.
He then had his coffee & started working as he have to take Aradhya to her home which may take time. He tried to compensate it here itself.
In Aradhya's room,

Kalpana: Aradhya how is my coffee?
Aradhya: Tasty Aththe. I really love it.
Kalpana: Where is Amma?
Aradhya: She is taking bath.
Kalpana: I'll place it here. Give this once she come. I'll go.
Aradhya: ok Aththe.
Kalpana went gave coffee to others & read newspaper. Abhinav went to get ready for the office meanwhile Aradhya was getting ready. She wore the yellow Salwar, Kalpana gave her the previous night.
She came out tied her hair with a towel & saw Saraswati was having her coffee.

Saraswati: My daughter looks beautiful...
Aradhya smiled. She went to the balcony and dried her hair with towel. She left it free for sometime and went back taking the bindi, applied it between her eyebrows.
After sometime, She braided her hair and wore scrunchie at the loose end.
Saraswati & Aradhya went down to the kitchen. They saw Kalpana preparing breakfast. Saraswati & Aradhya joined them to help.