Chapter 9 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time, and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐
----------------------------------------------------

Aditya kept working in his macbook. Aradhya woken up around 9pm and looked for her phone where she put on charge before sleeping. She saw her mom sleeping facing her. She kept using her phone for sometime that's when she heard a knock on the door.
She went opened the door & saw Aditya leaning on the wall. He saw the kurti which he got designed by his topmost designer suited her perfectly.

Aditya: Can I come in?
Aradhya(wide smile): U don't have to ask. It's your home. Come in.
He entered the room & sat in the couch. 

Aditya: Sit Aradhya. I have just come here to call u for dinner. But looks like Aththe didn't woke up still. Hmmm.....Let's talk till she rouse.

Aradhya: Hmmm...

Aditya: By the way  this outfit suits u very well. Looks like it's made for you....mm... Beautiful.

Aradhya felt shy with his compliment.
Aradhya: Thank you Mr. Sharma.
Aditya: Call me Aditya, Please Aradhya. So strange to hear it from you. I feel like an outsider...
He said almost like pleading. She was shocked at his behaviour at first. Then she composed herself.

Aradhya: Sorry Aditya. I'll definitely call u from now on...

Aditya: Let's see...
Aradhya: See... See...
She chuckled.

Aradhya: You must have work I think .  U don't have to wait... I'll wake  her up.
Aditya: No no Aradhya. Don't. I have just completed my work.
Aradhya knew it's a lie. She heard that he doesn't even get time to sleep when he indulge in work.

Aradhya: U know Aditya, I never thought I would meet a celebrity personality like you. More than that, I'm talking with u now & you are my cousin. Look If say this to my friends they will call me crazy. They don't even believe me.
Aditya MV: Cousin?? What if I say I'll become ur husband baby?
Aditya(smiled):  Don't see me like everyone else see. I'm also a human being & I'm not a god. Just see me as ur cousin.

Aradhya: Your down to earth personality is not what I've heard or read about you. I heard you are ruthless, arrogant & say anything & everything no matter whoever the person is.

Aditya: It's actually the truth Aradhya.  I'll become the one u said when it comes to my work. I worked hard to get the name & fame & I shouldn't let that down in any way.
Aditya could find her change in expressions when he said those.
Aditya: I leave everything there when I leave work... It's just another face of mine at work. I'm like this only with my family.

Aradhya: I understand Aditya. I never got comfortable with anyone in a very short time. But with you, u made me comfortable this much, your personality & down to earth  attitude impressed me much...
I'm shocked with myself when I'm getting closer in a brief span. I'm close with my cousin Reyansh only but now it seems like you will be added to that list.

Aditya smiled heartily but a part of him felt jealous about hearing Reyansh with her.
Aditya: The same applied to me also Aradhya. U know I never talked with a woman other than my mom. I'm not comfortable even with relatives. But with your family I love both Aththe & uncle. You are the first girl I'm talking freely.

Aradhya felt something deep with his words. It touched her heart. She felt so much happiness when he said she is first.
Aradhya: May be God blessed me with it...
She smiled & he reciprocated.

She saw her mom was moving in sleep. She went near her & patted her lightly. Aditya let her as it's getting late. She opened her eyes & saw Aditya sitting in the couch. She woken up immediately. Aditya stood from his place.

Saraswati: Aditya, when did u come?
Aditya: I came half an hour before Aththe. I came to call u for dinner but u were sleeping. So I & Aaradhya were just talking.
Saraswati: U should've rouse me. I'll freshen up. Aradhya u go with Aditya.
Aditya: It's okay Aththe we'll wait.
Saraswati: No it's already late. U go please. I think I know the way to come .
Aditya: Okay Aththe. Aradhya come...

Aradhya hummed & went with Aditya.
Both went to the dining hall through lift. Kalpana saw them approaching. Aarav was eating. She looked at them without blinking her eyes.
Aditya came near her & snapped at her. She came out & looked at her. Aradhya too confused.

Aditya (furrowing his brows): what ma?
Kalpana: Nothing da (used to call men, a sweet word )... Aradhya you look adorable.
Aradhya: Thanks Aunty.
Kalpana: What aunty? Call me Aththe. (Aunt) I feel better with mother tongue.
Aradhya: Okay Aththe.

Kalpana was glad that Abhinav just finished his dinner & went to room.
Saraswati came there & joined them. 
They all sat & ate dinner chit chatting.
Aradhya finished and about to take the plate to wash. Kalpana stopped her.

Kalpana: Leave it Aradhya. Maids will do.
Aradhya: No Aththe. I don't want my plate to be washed by anyone other than me. Please...
Kalpana: You say so...

Aradhya took & went to the sink, washed the plate & placed it.
Kalpana: Saraswati U raised her well. She follows the culture in this era.
I only cook & others are done by maids.
Saraswati: She is following everything from her childhood. Even she won't let me wash her plate. She likes to do her works on her own.

Aditya wanted to stop her but didn't when she refused. He didn't want to do the works. He wanted to treat her like a princess. He felt little sad but then composed himself as Aradhya likes to do it.

Aarav: Aru you are great... U still following the culture like ma(mom) said.
Aradhya: It's nothing Aarav. I do it for my satisfaction. I don't like when someone does my chores.
Aarav hummed. Aditya ate, washed his hands.
Aditya: I have little work, I'm going ma.
Aradhya narrowed her eyes. Aditya noted and clicked his tongue.
Aradhya: U said u have finished ur work.
Aditya: I...I.. just remembered now.
Aradhya: Hmm... I know.
Kalpana: Let us also know. We don't understand anything.
Aradhya: When he came to call for dinner, he said he has finished his works. And see now...

Kalpana: He & his works... Hell with that... He will stay till late night, may be I can say early morning.
Aradhya: Ohhh I have heard like that only Aththe. When he said he finished his works, I found that's actually a lie. But I pretended to beleive.
Aditya (Showing a super sign) : Smart Aradhya!
Kalpana(giving a side hug): She is!

Aditya moved saying Goodnight. Everyone there went to their respective rooms. Aditya kept working till late & slept with a smile thinking about Aradhya.
--------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?
Let me know in comments.
Please Vote the chapter !

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME

Thank you ❤️