Aditya - Aradhya intro 🤍 C1

Read the note at the end...
Don't be a silent reader. Atleast vote the chapter. Please!

_______________________________________

At AKS Empire, Chennai

Aditya Sharma was finalizing the projects which he worked hard without sleep these months as it increases the company shares vigorously. He finalized and informed Reyansh to implement all the strategies he has explained him the day before.
Aditya exhaled a deep sigh & decided to take a nap. He went to his room inside his office and slept for 2 hours straight.
He hardly slept these days, though he was physically tired he didn't let that affect his mental health which would lead the project down the flames.
Reyansh entered his office asking permission & sat in the couch.

Reyansh: Adi Please come man.
Aditya: No, I already said my answer, don't force me.
Reyansh: Hey man, u know how much u are important to me. If u don't come I don't know what will I do?
Aditya: What do u do? Will u stop ur engagement if I don't come?
I already said I will come to ur marriage for sure.

Reyansh faked tears and said
"I thought u as my best friend, u will be my side in my important day"
seeing him Aditya let out a sigh and said glaring at him
"ok I will come and when will u stop this worst acting of yours"
Reyansh laughed sheepishly.

Reyansh took leave as he has his engagement the next day. Aditya continued working.

Reyansh came out and sat in his car.
Then he called his another important person. His lovely cousin. She is none other than Our Aradhya.

Reyansh: Hello doll
Aradhya: Hello New groom! Did u try to call ur bride & it come wrong to me?
she said and he smiled and said
"Hey naughty stop teasing and I called you to inform that u should come to my engagement with family tomorrow"
Aradhya: Dad,mom & Arjun will come for sure & about me u know I feel uncomfortable in crowded places.
Reyansh: No problem Aru, u come and stand beside me
Aradhya: What's about ur bride & I don't think she will let me or u alive if she come to know about this. She laughed saying this & Reyansh joined her.
Reyansh: Hey don't be stubborn. I just convinced my devil to attend the function and now u also don't do the same. Don't hurt me doll with ur absence tomorrow.
Hearing the word hurt Aradhya said "I will come my dear Rey. How will not I be present in my favourite cousin's engagement?
He smiled heartily & said "Thank u Aru"
Reyansh: How is uncle,aunt & Arjun?
Aradhya: We all are fine. Finally u got a gap to ask this.
Reyansh laughed and said "Hey not like that. Ok bye meet you tomorrow doll"
Aradhya: Bye new groom.
With that both laughed & disconnected the call.

Aradhya was in her house and informed Manik & Saraswati about the call from Reyansh.
"He was playing with our Aradhya & Arjun yesterday and today he is all grown up and going to married soon" said with amusement in his eyes. Arjun came from nowhere and said "When did he play with us yesterday without my knowledge? Adhya do u know this?"
Aradhya said "No bro I also don't know "
Saraswati shook her head with smile and said " These two are always like this. Our children has grown up so fast than we think".
Manik nodded his head.

Aradhya, Arjun & Reyansh have a strong bond since childhood. They spent time together in their childhood. They go to trips together with family. Their bond remains the same till today. Especially Aradhya & Reyansh have a special bond. They understand each other without sharing words.

Aradhya asked her brother to take her to the gift shop as she has to buy something for her dear cousin.
Aradhya went in a bike with Arjun and bought a gift for Reyansh.
After buying gift, Aradhya saw a Pani puri (golgappe) shop and asked him to stop the bike.
He stopped the bike. She got down from the bike. Arjun didn't notice the shop