Panchtatva 🔱(Part-14)

Radhika twirl the bottle again. This time it stopped at Niyati.

"Truth or Dare?" Radhika asked.

Niyati thought for a moment and replied, "Dare."

"Okay, then..."Radhika said, looking around.

"you dance for us, you can anyone as your partner choose any partner," 

At this, Shiv chuckled. When Niyati glanced at him, he fell silent.

"Okay, fine. I choose Shiv as my partner," Niyati said.

"Why me? You got Dare, not me," Shiv protested.

"For your kind information, I can choose anyone as my partner," Niyati retorted. "Now, hurry up," she added, standing up.

"Okay," Shiv said, lowering his head.

Shiv grabbed Niyati by the waist, and Niyati placed her hands on his shoulders. They were very close. They started dancing.

"I'm telling you beforehand, I don't know how to dance. Don't blame me later," Shiv said.

Accidentally, Shiv placed his foot on Niyati's, causing her to yelp.

"Ouch!" Niyati exclaimed lightly.

"What happened? I'm sorry, I already warned you," Shiv said, stepping back.

"No, it's okay," Niyati said, sitting down.

It was around 6 in the evening. They had been playing for a long time, forgetting all their troubles as they laughed and joked.

"Listen, we've been playing for a long time. I think we should stop now," Radhika said, resting her head on Krishn's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too," Anamika added.

"Okay, then I'll order something," Krishn said, taking out his phone.

"Let it be, Krishn. We can cook ourselves," Radhika said.

"There's no need for that. I'll order," Krishn insisted.

"I said we can cook ourselves."
"Anyway, outside food is unhealthy," Radhika said 

"Okay..."Krishn said, before he can complete. In between, Shiv teased Radhika, said, "Krishn, just order. I don't want to go to Kanha early."

Hearing Shiv's words, Krishn and the other boys burst into laughter.

"What do you want to say?" Radhika asked, pouting.

"That your cooking won't be good," Rishabh said, making Anamika hit him in anger. "Who asked you to speak?" she said angrily.

Now, the two started fighting again. Radhika and the others sighed, taking a deep breath and shaking their heads.

"Both of them start again," Janaki said softly, placing her hand on her head.

"Quiet down, both of you," Radhika said in a stern voice.

Both fell silent. Radhika took her dupatta and said, "Sakhi, put your right hand forward and Sakha, put your left hand forward."

They both looked at her questioningly and extended their hands. Radhika started tying their hands with her scarf.

"What are you doing?" they asked.

"This is your punishment. Now, both of you stay together and keep fighting. This is the punishment for both of you. The more you fight, the longer you'll have to stay like this," Radhika said, standing up.

"This is the best punishment for them, and I will make sure they don't fight," Janaki said happily.

They both looked at each other, then took a deep breath and shook their heads.