Panchtatva 🔱(Part -4)

As Niyati and Radhika entered the class, Anamika and Janki shook their heads, and Radhika began to walk towards them. Suddenly, someone blocked her path, causing her to stumble. She closed her eyes, but she fell into someone's arms. As soon as her eyes opened, she found Anamika and Janki holding her. Niyati noticed this and demanded to know who had caused this disturbance. She forcefully pressed her foot against the feet of the boy. That was the same guy responsible for Radhika's mistreatment at the party.

"Rehan, don't cross your limits," she said in a cold voice.
"Don't dare to mess with me again," she warned him.

Rehan replied with a strange smile. He was about to say something more, but Niyati kicked his foot and walked away. Everyone in the class was watching her.

"Do you know him, Sakhi?" Radhika asked sitting beside her.

"Very well," Anamika, who was sitting behind them, replied. "He used to study with us. He is an extremely ill-mannered person."

"It's better to stay away from him as much as possible," Janki informed. 

 Radhika nodded and started looking ahead. Just then, their professor arrived, and the class began.

One after another, they attended their classes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Lunchtime***

Radhika, Anamika, Janki, Niyati, Shiv, Akshat, and Rishabh, all friends, were having lunch together. Everyone was talking and laughing, but Radhika seemed lost in her thoughts. Shiv noticed and shook her gently.

"What's wrong, Radhika? Where are you lost?" Shiv asked with concern, and everyone's attention turned to Radhika.

"Oh, nowhere, just thinking about something," she replied.

"I've finished eating; I'm going to the library now," she said, without listening to anyone's response, and walked away from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika was searching for some books in the library. She saw a book on the top shelf but couldn't reach it because of her height. She tried to jump to reach it but failed. Then someone placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "Radhe, move aside, I'll get it down for you."

Radhika knew who the person was. When she turned to look, Krishn was standing just a few steps away. He had a smile on his face and was looking directly at Radhika. Radhika felt lost for a moment.

"Radhe, move," Krishn said again. Hearing his voice, Radhika regained her senses. She realized what she was doing and lowered her head. Her cheeks turned red. Seeing Radhika's face, Krishn's smile deepened.

"Oh, sorry," Radhika said, moving aside.

He took the book down and then began to move away, but Radhika grabbed his hand. Krishn first looked at his hand and then at Radhika. Radhika quickly released his hand.

"I, uh, I wanted to ask you something," she said hesitating. 

"Yeah, go ahead. But not here, this is the library," Krishn replied.

"Okay, let's go outside."

Then both of them went out into the garden.

"Yeah, what did you want to ask?"

"I was with you last night, so how did I reach the room?"

"Oh, yeah, I carried you there and laid you down," Krishn said, removing his gaze from Radhika.