Panchtatva 🔱(Part-11)

Shikha and Ram arrived at the hospital and approached the reception.

"Which room is Radhika Sharma in?" Ram asked the receptionist.

The receptionist spun her fingers on her computer for a moment and then said, "Room No. 7."

They both hurried there. Peeking through the window, they saw Radhika lying motionless, connected to numerous machines. She clutched her locket tightly around her neck, as if her life depended on it. Her lips quivered, and her body bore multiple wounds covered with bandages. Seeing Radhika in this state would make anyone tremble with fear. Ram's eyes welled up with tears, and Shikha felt as though her heart had stopped beating. They both sat down in chairs placed there.

Suddenly, the doctor arrived. Ram stood up upon seeing him.

"Mr. Ram?"

"Yes, Doctor. How is Radhika? Is she alright?"

"She is currently out of danger. This girl has been through a lot. She shows symptoms of drug abuse, and she has been tortured severely. There are belt marks on her body, and she has been burned with cigarettes. It's a miracle she's still alive. If someone else were in her place, they might not have survived."

Before the doctor could finish, a nurse came rushing from the room where Radhika was.

"The patient has regained consciousness. However, her heart rate is not stable."

The doctor hurried inside. Ram glanced through the window, his eyes filled with tears. After a while, the doctor came out.

"What happened, Doctor?" Ram asked anxiously.

"Everything is fine. Don't worry," the doctor reassured him.

"Can we see her?" Shikha inquired.

"Not right now. She needs rest," the doctor replied.

"Judging by Radhika's condition, it seems she will recover soon. She's quite strong," he added.

"Thank you, Doctor," Ram said gratefully.

Then they left the room. Ram dialed his phone and called Shrey.

Shrey answered the call.

"Hey Shrey, we found Radhika."

Upon hearing this, tears welled up in Shrey's eyes.

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes, we found Radhika."

"Okay, I'm coming tomorrow to see her."

"No, the danger hasn't passed yet. You stay there and take care of Krishn."

"But..."

"No 'buts.' Just do as I say."

"Alright, but take care of Radhika."

------------------------

Ram and the doctor were sitting and talking.

"Who brought Radhika here, and how did you know she's my daughter?" Ram asked.

"Actually, I received a call and was given an address. When the ambulance arrived, there was no one there except Radhika, in a critical condition," the doctor explained. "When we brought her to the hospital, there was a piece of paper in her hand with your phone number and address. That's how we informed you."

"Whoever saved your daughter must be an angel," the doctor added.

"Okay, thank you, Doctor," Ram said as he started to leave. Then he paused.