Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own Danny Phantom or Providence.

Danny ran over to his family. Tears were flowing down his face. He hugged them, he missed them.

"Mom, dad," he cried, wrapping his arms around them tightly.

"Oh, Danny. We missed you so much," his mom cried.

She held Danny's face in her hands and wiped away his tears with her thumb.

"Danny!"

Danny turned around and saw his two best friends standing in the doorway of the living room. He smiled widely and ran towards them, he spread his arms and engulfed them in a group hug.

They were all crying and laughing. Danny was happy, but his happiness was short lived as there was a loud bang outside his house.

Before anyone could react or move, the front door was slammed open and in came a lot of people. They were all wearing black and white clothes with huge guns in there hands. They were providence agents to be exact.

The Fentons and Danny's friends all took out weapons out of nowhere and prepared to fight.

Danny was the only one that didn't move. His eyes were wide and he started shaking in horror as bullets and rays were thrown and shot from both sides.

Danny's family members and friends started falling one by one. They were all wounded or severely injured. Finally, all of them were on the ground as few agents started walking towards Danny. One of them had an ectoplasmic gun, another had an electrifying stick while the last one had a collar in his hand.

Danny started backing away. He was scared and he didn't want to go back with those evil people. Danny was about to transform and fly away, but before he knew it, a collar was clasped around his neck and he was dragged away by the agents outside his house.

Danny woke up suddenly. He looked around and examined his surroundings. He sighed as he realized that he was still locked up in the small room in providence.

He decided to go back to sleep but he noticed that he was still lying in front of the door. He sighed again as he stood up and walked over to the small bed in the corner of the small room. He laid himself on the bed, it wasn't that comfortable but it was definitely better than the ground. He shuffled and flipped on the bed and stopped once he settled in a comfortable position.

Danny closed his eyes trying to clear his mind and he was soon peacefully asleep.

~~~

Danny was forced out of his peaceful sleep as the door to his room slid open and two men stomped in and grabbed him out of his bed.

Danny groggily looked around him trying to understand what is happening and quickly perked up after he realized that he was being taken out of his room.

He started struggling, trying to break out of their grips so that he can run away, but the men firmly held him down and his struggles didn't seem to weaken them.

The men finally came to a stop in front of a big door. The door slid open and the men walked in, dragging Danny behind them.

Danny felt sick and scared once he got a good look of the room. There was an empty steel table in the middle of the room and in a smaller table next to it were a lot of sharp tools.

Danny started thrashing, hoping that he would hopefully loosen the grip of the men and run away from this scary place. He tried transforming into his ghost form but he was electrocuted. He tried again but with no use.

The men laid Danny on the table. One of them tried to restrain him with his hand while the other one strapped him to the table with cold steel harnesses. Danny was finally restrained tightly on the table stopping him from thrashing.

The men left when another group of people entered the room. Danny couldn't get a good look of them but that most of them were masked like the ones from before. The only one who wasn't wearing a mask was wearing a lab coat.

The man in the lab coat stood next to the table Danny was strapped to, allowing Danny to have a good look of him. He had black greying hair and rectangular glasses on his slightly wrinkled face, a twisted grin decorated his face.

"My name is Doctor Jones," he introduced himself, " and you must be the Danny Phantom."

Danny just stared at the man in horror. He then looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. He noticed that some men were standing at the door of the room while others were standing behind the doctor, all armed with guns.

"Don't worry, we'll just be measuring a few things today," the doctor said, "and we'll insert a tracking device in you."

The doctor turned around towards the table that had sharp tools and grabbed something. When he turned again towards Danny, Danny paled, the doctor was holding a scalpel and he was preparing to cut through his skin.

Danny started panicking and tried to wriggle free out of the straps, and as usual, there was no use.

He started screaming when the scalpel made contact with his side. The doctor just kept on cutting, deeper and deeper, ignoring Danny's screams of pain.

It was a small cut enough to insert the tracking device. It took no time to make the opening, but for Danny it felt like forever.

The doctor put the tracking device in, but the pain for Danny was unbearable. The cut on his side had caused the loss of blood, causing Danny to feel sick and have a headache.

Danny's vision was starting to get blurry and his head throbbed. He felt the doctor attach a few things to him but he couldn't see them or know what they are because he blacked out.

-----
Sorry for the late update and the crappy ending.

Anyways, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

~SGD