Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Danny Phantom.

Danny Phantom flew over Amity Park with a smile on his face. He didn't have a good sleep in days as it was all ghost fighting and for once he will be home before his curfew and he will hopefully sleep well.

Danny reached Fenton Works and changed to his human form before opening the door. He yawned as he dragged himself up the stairs and to his room. He changed to his pjs before jumping on his bed and snoring the moment his head touched the pillow.

~~~

Light streamed through the window of Danny's room as his alarm went off. Danny yawned and got out of his bed.

"That was a good sleep," Danny muttered.

He headed to the bathroom, he took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and combed his hair before going to the kitchen. He grabbed a bowl, poured some cereal and milk and started eating.

"I'm sure there is a ghost in that mailman," Jack Fenton said with his loud voice as he entered the kitchen.

"Honey, you keep saying that about almost everyone," Maddie Fenton said rolling her eyes, following her husband,"here Danny, this is for you," his mother handed him an envelope.

Danny threw the envelope in his bag since he is lazy to read it.

"Bye guys," Danny waved as he headed to the door. He was greeted by his friends at the school gates.

"Hey Sam, Tuck," he smiled. They headed to their lockers to get their books as the school bell rang.

The school day was pretty much slow as usual for Danny not forgetting being dumped in his locker by Dash.

After school, Danny and his friends headed to the park to hang out. After half an hour they decided to go back home since both Sam and Tucker had promised their parents to be back home early. Danny was about to leave when he remembered the letter. Sighing, he took it out to read it.

Danny's blue eyes widened as he read the letter......"if you aren't at the abandoned parking lot today evening, ALONE, your friends and family will be in danger".

Sure Danny shouldn't be scared as that might be a ghost wanting revenge, but Danny felt something different, he felt that this wasn't any letter from any ghost, he felt that the person who sent the letter is really capable of harming his friends and family, and that is why Danny decided to go to the abandoned parking lot even though he had a bad feeling in his guts.