Author's Note (please read)

Hi there,
First I would like to say that I am really happy that this story got 50+ views. I know it's just a small number but for me it's really big as I never thought the story will reach that much reads.

So I would like to thank whoever read the story, thank you very much.

Second, I want to get a few things clear about the story. it's not a spoiler but it's just to avoid confusion in the future.

This story is not a crossover, but the organization that kidnapped Danny is from another TV show, Generator Rex. But Rex, the main character won't be there.

Another thing about this story is that I'm planning to have a sequel, yes I know it's too early to decide.

The sequel isn't like any other, the thing is I'm planning another two or three stories with a similar plot, unknown superheroes are kidnapped by providence, tortured and tested on.

Any how, the sequel is a crossover for those stories, where the person who kind of runs providence wants to take over the world and the former superheroes he kidnapped are going to be his ultimate weapons. So you will have to read those stories.

BUT I didn't start those stories, yet.

I just want to say that I might not be updating soon, not until two weeks, since I am having exams now and then SUMMER VACATION. I'm just really excited.

I will hopefully update in two weeks but no promises.

So I hope you are enjoying the story and see you next time

~ SGD