Chapter 15

It opens on Mother's day as it showed to the master bedroom where both Arthur and Morgan were seen sleeping, the lights then turned on as it woke Arthur and Morgan up as she sees her children and Clyde who stood behind the kids smiling.

Kids:Happy Mother's Day

Morgan sees Jennifer holding a tray and plater pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns and a cup of coffee. Jennifer places it in front of Morgan.

Morgan:Oh you kids didn't have to-

Bonnie:But we wanted to Mom

Grace:We wanted to show you how much we appreciate you

Alex:And how much we love you

Morgan can't help but smile as a happy tears run down her cheeks.

Morgan:Thank you, my children

The kids each gave their mother a kiss before leaving her to let her enjoy her breakfast as did Arthur. She looked down at the food then smiles and chuckled before digging in. Later it showed a montage of the family and Clyde taking Morgan out doing things she wanted to do. Later it showed to Clyde was seen at the Hazbin hotel as he was seen helping about with whatever they need help with. As he did he sees Charlie looking down as she looked at a family portrait of herself and her parents as he approached her.

Clyde:Hey Charlie are you ok?

Charlie:Oh y...yeah I was just...thinking about my mom. I haven't seen her seven years

David:I know what you mean I've haven't seen my mom since I got arrested when I was alive

Clyde:At least they're alive...

Charlie:Oh my gosh I'm so sorry

David:Yeah I can't imagine how hard today is for you

Clyde:Yeah...

He said as he looked over and sees Nathan and Trevor giving Alistra Mother's day cards, and a heart boxs where inside were actual hearts as she smiled genuinely at these gifts. It showed Clyde in the human world as he was helping with setting up the stage for Verosika's next show. He looked over and sees Vortex giving Verosika a wrapped gift.

Verosika:What is this for?

Vortex: *nonchalant* Just open it

Verosika opened it revealing a mug with her on it and a locket with a picture of her and Tex that says "One Helluva Mom". Verosika's eyes well up with tears of joy as she pulled him into a hug. Later it then showed Clyde as he had returned as he collected the money from the latest people he owned, as he entered the office he then sees both Odette and Clara as they gave their mother cards and flowers.

Carmella:Oh girls these are beautiful, thank you

Odette and Clara:Your welcome mom/mother

Then it showed Clyde guarding Verosika's studio as Millie approached him

Millie:Hey Clyde

Clyde:Oh hi Millie

Millie:Hey wanna come with me and Moxxie down to Wrath to help me and Sallie Mae celebrate Mother's Day?

Clyde:I'd love to

Millie:Great *kisses him*

Down in Wrath Clyde, Millie, and Moxxie returned to The Rough and Tumbleweed Ranch. When they arrived Sallie Mae pounces on Clyde and kisses him.

Sallie Mae:Hey cowboy~

Clyde:Hey cowgirl *continues kissing*

Lin:Alright break it up you two