Chapter 12

It opens on Clyde getting dressed for a new job he was given by Asmodeus herself.

Alex:What's the new job this time Clyde?

Clyde:Ozzie is opening a new place here in Pride, and since my last job with Fizz there's no doubt Valentino might be looking for revenge

Bonnie:You think he'll do something like that?

Clyde:I'm positive, from what I've heard about him he won't let something like that go unpunished

Grace:What do you think he'll do?

Clyde:I don't know but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious

Jennifer:Be careful Clyde

Clyde:Don't worry I will be

There was a honk heard outside and Clyde walked out of the mansion and found a limo waiting there. He walked over and entered the limo as in the back was both Ozzie and Fizzrellie.

Fizzrellie:Heya cowboy~

Clyde:Howdy ladies *he said tipping his hat* so we're going to your new place right now?

Ozzie:Yes and I want you to work security there in case that shit head Valentino try anything in retaliation

Clyde:Of course in addition to throwing out any other trouble makers too

Ozzie:Yes

Clyde:Seems easy enough

Later they pulled up to the club which is simply called Ozzie's Pride as it was in the same size and scale of the original one in the lust ring. They all exited the limo as they entered the club, inside of the club it was more or less the same as the original but everything inside it is red as to fit Pride's red color skim. Ozzie went to go sit in her own personal booth while Fizzrellie went to the stage as Clyde stood off to the side as to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

Fizzrollie:Ladies and gentlemen! I see some sexy faces around here tonight! Welcome welcome, to Ozzie's Pride: Pride ring's soon to be number 1 place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies. Put on display for all you 'Sleaze' and 'Sleazettes'. The gin joint of Asmodeus herself! C'mon, give her some LOVE! *he said making a heart shape with his arms* I am the one and only Fizzarellie! Some of you may recognize this beautiful clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of Hell. Gloriously designed by the big woman herself and uh, *rolls up a sleeve, revealing a cybernetic arm* ribbed for your pleasure tonight. We have a great lineup for you tonight: The Rivears *he said as it cuts to a pair chupacabra demons both about the same heights both have long hair one wearing a bandana and has a scar over his left eye* The Black Hearts *he said as he cuts to a group of demons two of them are humanoid one had long black hair wearing a gray jacket, black and a pair of air Wilsons, the second one had long blue hair, piercings on his right eye brow his lips. One is a crow demon with one side of his hair shaven with the quarter of it is dyed blue. And the last one is a hellhound with his hair was styled in dreaded* Vixen *he said as it cuts to a girl thats robotic* Now to kick things off please give a big round of applauses for Angel and Carlos Riviera! *he said as everyone clapped as the two chupacabra demons from before as they got up and climbed on stage as music plays*