Extra: Aamon x Natan

✨(This is just a oneshot extra story of Aamon x Natan. And btw, this is an Au.)✨

I Always wanted to live a normal life, until...a group of bullies ruins everything. They will always bully me, and treated me like a servant.

But....there is a guy, who have a different personality among them. He always lend me his handkerchief whenever i cry, always cares for me, and he's the only guy in their group that treated me like i'm a human being.

His name is Natan...he's a little older than me though, but our age gap doesn't stop me from loving him.

Present day:

"Sigh....i'm gonna be late from my first job!" Aamon said and grabs his bag. And quickly grabs a toasted bread and his car keys. And left the house.

"I'm overthinking, whether my boss is a good person or....even worse!..." Aamon thought to himself.

At the company:

Aamon went inside of building where he now works and he can't believe that his dream came true. He finally have an amazing job.

"Sniffs...even the air of the airconditioner is cool, in here." Aamon thought to himself.

While Aamon was walking towards the elevator to go to the second floor, he bumps into someone.

"Oh, oh! I-i'm sorry....i didn't see you.." the guy said.

"Oh... it's ok!" Aamon smiled, and goes to the elevator. And the guy goes inside the elevator too.

While Aamon was checking on his phone, he stared at the guy, and was shocked.

Because the guy beside him is.....Natan!

Aamon was gonna say something but the elevator door opens, and Natan already got out of the elevator.

Aamon was following Natan until someone interrupted him.

"Ummm...what the (quack) are you doing?" The girl asked.

"Umm...oh! Nothing..." Aamon nervously laughed.

"Btw, are you Aamon? The new employee? I'm Selena btw, nice to meet you! Btw, the boss wanted to see you."

"Really? Btw, do you know someone who have a white hair and wearing a glasses that works here?" Aamon asked.

"Umm...no, but the way you described it. It sounds familiar, it seems like...you described our boss" Selena replied.

"Huh? Really?" Aamon said. "That's strange...." Aamon thought to himself.

At their boss's office:

"Btw, this is our boss office. You should introduce yourself to him." Selena said and left.

"Sigh..... i'm nervous" Aamon thought to himself.

Aamon knocks on the door and hears a voice that said "come in!" So he opened the door and was shocked...

His boss is Natan, Aamon was flabbergasted by Natan's beauty and handsomeness.

Natan saw Aamon, and was surprised. "Aren't you the guy earlier?" Natan asked.

"Y-yes, master- i mean boss?....." Aamon was awkward. Natan just chuckled.

"You are so funny, mister...umm?" Natan said.

"Aamon..."

"Oh, chuckles mister Aamon..." Natan smiles. Aamon was already flustered, and just smiles.

(Let me just....ummm....fast forward this, if you don't mind, let's go with the real thing.)

Natan was drunk, because there was a celebration of their company. So, Aamon insisted that he should bring Natan, because he was Natan's assistant.

And Aamon carried him in a bridal style. Aamon doesn't know Natan's house so he just bring Natan at his home.

Aamon put Natan at his bed, Aamon only have a one room and has a one bed. So...he doesn't have a choice.

Aamon was gonna leave to get some water but, Natan grabs his hand.

"A-amon? P-please don't leave...." Natan said.

Aamon sighed and answered fine, and sat beside Natan. And Natan just grabs Aamon and kissed him.

"I-i.... i'm sorry-" Natan was about to say something but, Aamon kissed him back and pulls him closer.

"I love you too, sweetheart~" Aamon said and continued kissing Natan.

(And yeAh! They did the boombaYah! 💅✨)

In the morning:

Natan yawned, he was shocked because he woked up into a different house.

"Oh.... you're awaked?" Aamon smiled.

Natan was speechless and surprised. He checks his body and he was naked. And full of h1ckeys.

Natan flustered and being wild " This kid! I'm gonna kill you!" Natan thought to himself.

"You kid! I'm gonna kill you!" Natan jumped onto Aamon.

"Oh sh1t, he's gone wild" Aamon just smirks.

"Wrahhhh!!! Don't (quacking) show your smile on me!" Natan attacked Aamon.

R.I.P Aamon
You will be missed 😔

Bye!💅 Hope you enjoy!✨❤️

(Vote and follow for mors stories)

(And support my new story!💅"