Ch 13: i need to protect you

Selena and Lunox Pov:

While Selena and Lunox was walking in the forest to find some fruits Lunox asked Selena on something, "Selena...why did you do..that?" She asked.
"Did what? Lunox..." Selena replied.
"You- umm...nvm" Lunox frown.
"Lunox about earlier i-" Selena was about to say anything to Lunox but some big creature showed up, interrupting Selena. "Huh?! W-wha?.." Lunox was flabbergasted after what she saw, it was an ogre.
"Balmond?! What are you doing in here?!" Selena yelled.
"Selena~ stop living with humans and come back to us...do you understand?" Balmond said trying to manipulate Selena.
"Never!" Selena replied.
Selena started to attack Balmond, she let her claws out then scratch Balmond in the back. Balmond grunts, "Selena! Are you afraid to transform into your monster self?" Balmond said.
"H-huh? Selena what monster self?" Lunox yelled. Lunox wants to help Selena, so she was about to attack Balmond but...Selena stopped her.

"Stop! He's dangerous..." Selena turned around then stop her, but she didn't know that Balmond was about to throw an attack. So Selena flew after the attack and fell to the ground, Selena grunts...

Balmond was walking towards Selena, "Traitor" Balmond said while he was about to attack Selena, but someone else helped them...

A random girl had a dagger then went towards to Balmond then attacked him, Balmond flew after the attack. "Hmm....an Ogre? Never met an ugliest Ogre ever." She scoffs.

"What?! I'm not ugly! You woman!" Balmond yelled. "A-and are you an elf?!" He added.
"Yes. Why?" The girl replied.
"U-uh.. nothing!" Balmond gets up then runs.

"Hm! A coward..he's not worth it to be an opponent." The girl scoffs. The girl and Lunox runs towards Selena who was completely injured, "Selena, can you get up?" Lunox asked.
"Y-yeah..." Selena replied.
"Umm..miss, what's your name?" Lunox asked the girl, "I'm Karina, nice to meet you. I'm going now." Karina said then runs.
"Let's go Selena, let me help you.." Lunox said.

Karina pov:
(Sister...i-i.. finally met you again!..i hope you remembered me...) Karina says in her mind.

(To be continued)