Ch 9: I wanna marry you

While Aamon, Natan and Aamon's father was eating at the dining table. Aamon leans closer to Natan and whispered to him like he was about to bite Natan's ears."I wanna ask a question princess Lunox...are you really Lunox. Or Natan..?
Natan was shocked and flustered at the same time, his face is all red because of what Aamon did. "H-how..did you know, p-prince..Aamon?" Natan whispers and looked at Aamon.
"I already know it at the moment i saw you. Because your voice is a bit rough, and you have an adams apple" Aamon said.
"Please..prince Aamon, don't tell this to the king please! I need to disguise as my sister because she ran away after she knew that i arrange her with you.." Natan said.
Aamon sighs "you know..me too, i don't want to marry princess Lunox. But i guess..i want to marry you.." Aamon smirks.
Natan chuckles "Hahaha, prince Aamon. You're so good at joking".
"I'm not joking. I'm serious." Aamon said with a serious tone.
Natan was flabbergasted. "W-wha?"

Their conversation was interupted by the King/ Aamon's father, "What are you guys whispering about? Huh?." Aamon's father aksed.
"Oh..nothing father." Aamon answered.
"Oh, Majesty.. it's nothing" Natan answered.

Lunox and Selena pov:

While they are sleeping, Lunox woke up because she heard a noise coming out from outside. She woke up Selena. "Selena! Wake up!" Lunox said.
Selena woke up "what is it Lunox?" Selena asked.
"I heard a noise coming out from outside" Lunox said.
"I-i'm scared.." Lunox said while closing her eyes shaking. "It sound like a Tiger or a Lion scrathing, at the door..." Lunox said.
"Don't worry Lunox, let's stay here. And if that scratching noise was gone let's go back to sleep, ok?" Selena said.
"O-ok..." Lunox said.
Lunox hugged Selena tightly, then Selena hugged her back. A few minutes later the noise was slowly disappearing, and they already fell asleep..

(To be continued)