Ch 14: Forget about what happened

"Hmm...wow! After i left the kingdom there's a lot that change...in this kingdom" Gusion says.
"I guess i should get going now.." Gusion said while he was about run.

At the Kingdom:

Gusion arrived at the kingdom, he didn't take a carriage he only runs like a ninja so that he can arrive at his destination. (And yeah when Gusion arrive he didn't knocked, do you know what he did?) Gusion opens the big door of the castle then yelled "Father, I'm back!!" Gusion yelled, enough to the King to hear. The king went downstairs then greeted his son, "Gusion!! You're back my son!" The king was about to hug Gusion but he refuse.."Father, I'm hungry...i want to eat.."

"O-oh..ok, btw we're gonna have a celebration of your arrival!! We're gonna invite the people's in other kingdoms!!" King Paxley's said.
"Oh...ok" Gusion replied.

Lunox and Selena pov:

Selena was bandaging Selena's wounds, while she was asleep. "Selena... I'm sorry i can't protect you..." Lunox said while a tear fell from her eyes. Because of that Selena woked up.
"Ugh...L-lunox? W-why are you crying..?" Selena asked Lunox.
"O-oh...nothing.." Lunox replied as she wiped her tears.
Selena touch Lunox's face then wipes her tears, "Lunox stop crying..." Selena get up then kissed Lunox's forehead.
"I admit, that...i remember that i kissed you that time. But it was an accident!" Selena said.
"H-huh?..." Lunox was surprised.

"Y-you.. remembered?..i-i.. thought.." Lunox was about to leave the room, but Selena grabs Lunox wrist then pulls her closer. Their face was so close that they can hear their self breathing. Selena suddenly kissed Lunox, Lunox was in shocked she didn't think that Selena would kissed her suddenly. Lunox was trying to escape but Selena pulled her closer even more then grabs her waist closer to her body.

"S-selena...wh-what are you doing?" Lunox confusedly asked.
Selena bites Lunox's lips, Selena was speechless and she realized what she have done.
"I-i...sorry Lunox.." Selena replied, while trying to get her hands off to Lunox's waist.
"I'm very sorry.."Selena said then went back to sleep again. Lunox was confused by Selena's action. Lunox leaves the room and goes to the kitchen to prepare some food.

While Lunox was cooking a food, she keeps thinking about what happened. "Ugh! Lunox forget what happened earlier and focused." Lunox says to herself.

To be continued:

(Another update!💗)