saving y/n's future part 1

A/n: New chapter enjoy.

In India, in a cave with statues

It was all quiet when the same green Vortex from the book appeared from out of nowhere, Moxxie, millie, and Octavia shot out of the vortex. Octavia shakes her head as a kid with glasses landed on her back.

Sam: ooh what happened.

Octavia: Can you get off me, please?

Sam widened her eyes to see who he landed on while Fred was shaking off his daze. Millie and Moxxie regionize these two they were the one of the same kids that they met when they were in the beach, on the island, when they met black beard. Sam helps up Octavia.

Sam: Sorry.

Octavia: It's cool, that's the first and last time I'm time traveling.

Sam: Time traveling? Wait, you're from the.

Octavia: Yes, future.

Just then, Octavia and Sam both blushed after looking at each other.

Octavia: * he's so cute.*

Sam: * I think I'm a love.

Moxxie snaps out of his daze, looking around to find out where they were if he had to guess they were in India.

Moxxie: What happened.

Sam: I don't know.

Fred then points at Sam annoyed.

Fred: You touch that page in the book. That's what happened.

Millie: Same to you, Moxxie!

Octavia: I'm not taking the blame here, old man.

Sam defended himself. Moxxie did the same thing. But the three demons looked at the two kids arguing

Sam: Hey! didn't take it out of the safe!

Fred: Well, we have to do something! Joe is disappearing and in front of our very eyes.

Then it hits millie, moxxie, and Octavia that their friend was disappearing too just like Y/n was, which proved millies and Octavias point someone's is trying to change y/n's history.

Millie: You guys, too, huh

Fred: Yeah. Wait, *pauses* I regionize these two.

Sam did the same thing when he saw Millie and Moxxie, not Octavia, cause they were on the same beach when y/n was with them. Moxxie and millie sweated when they were regionize.

Sam: Yeah, weren't you guys with that other guy back when we met Black Beard.

Moxxie sighs, knowing they have to confess, millie did the same thing,

Moxxie: Moxxie, yes Sam are the truth is were demons I me and my wife are imps and Octavia here is a Goetia.

Octavia waves, but mostly at Sam cause she found him cute. Sam widened his eyes while Fred was trying to get their attention

Sam: Wait! Demons!

Millie: Don't worry, we only kill people who deserve it.

Fred: I don't think it's demons we are supposed to worry about.

Sam and the demons. Looked at where he was looking at. Millie, Moxxie, fred and Sam freaked out while Octavia rolled her eyes at them.

Octavia: Guys, it's just a statue.

Sam chuckles embarrassed, walking up to the statue with his arms behind his back, curious of what typed of Statue it was.

Sam: I knew that, This must be a sculpture. * Then he and Octavia both realized where they were.*