Celebration and the Unsinkable ship

a/n: new chapter enjoy.

Once, Loona and Y/n got back to the apart meant, they both looked at each other with a smile since they got together.

Y/n: Dibs, On top.

Loona then picks him up wraps his legs around Loona's waist, and leans in for a kiss, Loona kisses him back, Before they get freaky.

Y/n: Wanna order pizza before we you know?

Loona chuckles.

Loona: Thought, You never ask, Let me order it since you were the one who saved me back there

She puts him down, gives him a love lick on the cheek, and he sees her taking out her phone, she ordered her favorite, and he watched her ass jiggle along with her tail swaying and swaying, it turned him so on. Before she called, Y/n took the opportunity to raise his hand. Smacks her on the ass, making her jump, she gives him a playful glare.

Loona: Okay, if you wanted my ass, all I had to do was bend over~

Y/n: wow, someone's naughty.

Y/n then sat down on the couch, Once, Loona was done, she put her phone on the desk, she then sat down next to him. He then got sneaky sits on her lap, catching her off guard and smiling down at her while pining her shoulders.

Loona: Da fuck?

Y/n: Ha! My hellhound, Caught you in my trap, whatever you are going to do.

Loona looked around, to know he was just playing, so she decided to play along with it.

Loona: Oh no, whatever shall I do!

Loona then grabs him, then flips him on his back to the couch. They both stared into each other's eyes, Loona leaned down to him.

Loona: Not so tough, now.

Y/n Then pulls her to his lips and kisses her, she widens her eyes but slowly closes them accepting the kiss. she moans. wrapping her hands around his neck. She trails a finger down his chest.

Loona: Did I forget to mention, you are a great kisser~

Y/n chuckles as he kisses her, causing her to lie on her back, he gets on top of her. She blushes looking into the eyes. this was the moment. Through kissing, Y/n trailed his hands down to her shorts begins to rub them with his thumbs, making Loona gasp. She was now feeling wet.

Loona: *Shit, that felt good*

They were about to start when they heard the door knock, Loona groaned, and Y/n licked her inside her left ear.

Y/n: We can start right after dinner.

Loona smiled softly, as He got up to the door. to see it was a pizza guy, with the meat lover pizza, Y/n tips the guy and walks back to Loona.

Y/n: Pizza has been served.

Loona: Fuck, that is so corny.

With Blitzo at I.M.P

After celebrating with the teacher, he was so stressed about where Loona was, he shot and Killed the teacher for just wanting to invite them. Millie was disappointed he did that, but She did threaten him, so Millie let it slide. Blitzo then remembers they have a time-traveling Book in their hands. he got an idea.