Loo loo land part 2

A/n: New chapter enjoy.

On the way to Loo loo land, Blitzo explained that they were body guards for this mission. Y/n never expected to be bodyguards. Y/n was all snuggled up into Loona's chest she smiles while She takes a selfie of them both, then gives him a kiss.

Y/n: So, why are we bodyguards.

Blitz: Uh, Stolas wants to take his daughter to Loo Loo land. And he doesn't have anyone to protect him and her so, were only doing this for the money.

They arrived at the palace, and Octavia and Stolas entered the van they were greeted by Y/n, who waves at them.

Y/n: Hey, Sis.

Octavia: Hey, bro.

Ever since Y/n and Octavia met, they've been treating each other, like they were brother and sister. Loona approve it since she hasn't seen them acting like they love each other, Blitzo drives off as Stolas starts a conversation. 

Stolas: Why, hello Y/n, how have you been.

Y/n: Ever, you guys saved me from the titanic. Well, Loona did, but thanks.

Stolas: It's no problem, also don't worry about the book it's in good hands right now.

Blitzo gets annoyed that Y/n didn't mention him by that sentence.

Blitz: Hey! dipshit what about me! 

Y/n and Loona gives Blitzo deepened look saying are you serious right now, It's going to be impossible for Y/n to forget his moment at the titanic, when it hit the iceberg, it would be the time Y/n wouldn't for get.

Y/n: Blitz, you literally warned us to it.

Blitz: Hey, it was a fucking good idea, why Can't you let that fucking go!

Loona: warping to a time when disasters happens, isn't a fucking good idea blitz.

Moxxie: especially! when it's in the fucking ocean at night, freezing.

Millie was the last one to joined in, Stolas was still disappointed in that Blitzo almost got one of his employees killed.

Millie: Blitz, Human history is a really dangerous. Next you want to travel the time when dinosaurs went extinct.

Blitzo widens his eyes. Y/n and Loona glares at Millie who is confused on what she just said even Moxxie knew she shouldn't of said that.

Y/n: Great, you just gave an idiot, who doesn't know how to control a time traveling book a good idea.

Blitz: What, makes you say, I would love to do that.

Octavia: You know, Traveling to the titanic was terrible, Idea even for a dumb imp like you. 

Blitzo pouts and continue driving. 

Meanwhile at the palace

Stella notice she was the only one here, she remembers hearing about a book that can travel humans and demons in time, she grins as her plan was to rule all of humanity.

Stella: Now, wheres the Book I heard so much about, that's not a grimoire, but letting anyone going back in time.

Just then, a yellow glowed appeared in front of her.