Weirdiest Training Session ever

A/n: New chapter, enjoy.

Later in the day,

Y/n was tossed to the couch by Loona as she and him were sparing. Against one another, y/n recovered from his daze, and looked up at his first friend as she crossed her arms looking at him.

Loona:  Come on, Y/n, at least try and hit me.

Y/n nods and goes for a flying kick, but Loona catches it with her paw.

Loona: Nice try, dude.

Loona then slams him on the floor. Y/n gets only to get a foot to his chest. He looks up at her as she smirks.

Loona: And like that, you're dead.

Y/n sighs.

Y/n: lost again.

Loona helps him up with her hand with a smile as she gets off his chest. He pulls him to her side with his face touching her furry hip.

Loona: Hey, cheer up just with some practice. You'll not only beat me but any asshole that's messed up.

Y/n then looks at Millie, who is sitting on the table while Blitzo is just counting the money he got from Moxxie, who kept on losing

Y/n: Millie, why am I sparing Loona first, then training before sparing her?

Loona: Oh, I offered. I wanted to see what you got as a human.

Millie: besides. That your appointment isn't going to go easy on you.

Y/n: True, but she could tear my head off if she wanted to.

Loona crosses her arms at him as Moxxie widens his eyes after he told him about Loona this morning before they are sparing.

Loona: And where did you hear that from, I would never do that unless you do something stupid.

Y/n points at Moxxie, while Blitzo gives the imp the stank eye.

Blitz: Wow, talking about my daughter behind his fucking back.

Moxxie then glares at Y/n.

Moxxie: You fucking Snitch.

Y/n raised an eyebrow brow about to say something when Loona stomped over to Moxxie, grabbed him by the collar, and put him to her face. Sweating right now

Moxxie: Um, if you let me go, I'll tell you what Blitzo did in your room the other day

Blitzo then widened his eyes, remembering what he did looks at Moxxie.

Blitz: You wouldn't dare.

Loona then grabbed Blitzo and then looked at Moxxie for an answer. While Y/n dusted himself off, then he looked at Millie.

Y/n: Is this normal?

Millie: Yeah, pretty much, but you'll get used to it.

They then looked back at the imps who were in Loona's grip.

Loona: You fucking read my Diary!

Blitzo and Moxxie were now sweating like they ran a race.

Blitz: Now sweetie, it was just the nonpersonal stuff if that makes you feel better.

Loona turns to Millie as she isn't in the mood now.

Loona: Mills, can you take over while I take these two for a private lesson?