── ˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

You've all been walking for what felt like an hour

In reality, it's been ten minutes.

"So Hanma, the Haitani's or Sanzu, huh?" Nahoya repeats. You finished telling him who you guys think might be behind all this.

"I hope it's the Haitani's so we can beat their ass!" Souya says vengefully. Nahoya ruffles his brother's hair, "You've beat 'em before! It'll be a piece o' cake!"

You all continue to walk, following the path drawn on the map. "We're all ignoring the fact that the atmosphere right now is super creepy, right...?" Takemichi comments.

"We can't ignore it if you bring up how creepy it is..." Chifuyu tells the fellow blonde.

"How can you call yourselves men?!" Smiley says, "The girl in the group is handling this better than you guys!"

You groan, "That's only because I've experienced scarier..." You admit. Still processing the fact that Terano South tried gauging your eyes out in the middle of battle. You shudder, remembering the sight of him.

"I think you're the only one finding this situation amusing, brother..." Angry says. Admitting he too is scared.

Nahoya laughs, "Realistically, the worst that could happen to us is getting mauled by a bunch of wolves!"

"DON'T PUT THAT THOUGHT IN OUR HEADS!" Takemichi's voice shakes. "Why would you say that?!" Chifuyu joins, agreeing with Takemichi.

Smiley found their reactions very entertaining, continuing to snicker at them. You could tell he was clearly messing with them so they could get even more scared.

"Is there anything you're afraid of, Nahoya?" You asked curiously. He turns to look at you, "My mom when she's mad," he says honestly.

"That's a normal fear..." Chifuyu says. "Yeah, Angry mentioned that you didn't believe in ghosts earlier," Takemichi remembers, "So what would you be scared of?"

Nahoya hums, thinking of any irrational fear he had. "Ah!" He pats his fist in his palm, "I'm scared of bees," he admits. "You mean hornets?" Chifuyu attempts to correct, raising a brow.

The curly-haired boy shakes his head, "No, bees," he says. "They always have it out for me but never Souya! It's not fair!" Smiley exclaims, "And I can never catch one!"

That's an unexpectedly cute fear. You think to yourself. Surprised bees would make Smiley scared. But you were sure it was more of a dislike rather than fear.

"If word gets out I'm scared of bees, I'll kill ya!" Nahoya adds, smiling menacingly. Souya sighs, "You always say that yet haven't done it."

"Key word is 'yet'!" Nahoya points, chuckling.

You all continued to walk. Trying to follow the drawn path on the map. "[Y/N], do you believe in ghosts?" Takemichi asks you. Continuing the conversation to pass the time.