── ˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

"Kanazawa-Bunko Station

"Kanazawa-Bunko Station."

You all squeeze through the crowd, trying to exit the train doors.

The three of you begin to walk. "How much is the cab?" Takemichi asks curiously. Chifuyu sighs, "I'm guessing less than ¥3000... Maybe we should've waited for a different line."

You turn to look at the two blondes, "Don't worry about prices!" You tell them.

Walking out of the train station. The three of you were faced with two familiar Oni jackets. "You actually called them over?!" Chifuyu turns to you.

"I texted them," you correct. As if it was any different.

The two turn after hearing your voices. "Oh, you had these guys with you?!" Smiley says. You chuckle, guiltily, "Sorry, I forgot to mention that..."

"All good!" Nahoya leans back into his heightened bike seat, above his rear wheel. "Just ditch 'em and get over here~!" The curly-haired boy pats the spot in front of him.

Is he asking me to drive? You wondered. I did just ask them to come to the station. So they don't know exactly where they're going.

"Go, Takemitchy, take your seat," Chifuyu nudges the fellow blonde. "HE'S NOT TALKING TO ME!" Takemichi tries to keep his voice down. His face turned red from embarrassment.

You take the pamphlet out of Takemichi's hands while he and Chifuyu bicker about something. You walk over to Smiley, "How well do you know your way around Yokohama?" You asked him, "We're trying to go here."

You open the page, pointing at the nature observation. "The hiking trail? Sounds fun!" Smiley says, looking at the page.

"It's almost midnight," Angry tells you. "Why'd you guys decide to go there now?" He questioned. "You guys that bored during your summer break?" Smiley also asks.

You look over to Takemichi. He gets the signal and starts to explain to the Kawata's why you three were in Yokohama in the first place. Showing them the letter he was sent.

"Creepy!" Angry says. "Exciting!" Smiley exclaims.

The twins start up their bikes, letting the engines roar and the light turn on. "You think we'll see a tall, phantom lady?" Nahoya asks, tilting his head to Souya.

"You told me ghosts aren't real, so I doubt it!" Souya replies to his twin, putting on a brave face.

"I'll go sit behind Angry," Takemichi says. Chifuyu stops him, "Nope! We're sitting behind Smiley," he decided.

"WHAT?!" Both Takemichi and Nahoya yell.

"Smiley's bike has a high seat. It'll be uncomfortable but we can squeeze in," Chifuyu reasons. "Having two others on Angry's bike wouldn't make sense! So [Y/N]'s better off riding on Angry's bike, so she doesn't get squished."