⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ♡ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆February 14th, 2007

⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ♡ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
February 14th, 2007.
⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ♡ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆

"The student council president didn't dress code you?!" Takemichi asks, seeing Chifuyu walk into the classroom with a really baggy hoodie on

He takes a seat beside his friend, "I threatened to beat him up," he says. Slightly guilty.

"Morning, Takemichi!" You greet, walking into the classroom. "Good morning, [Y/N]," Chifuyu greets you, pulling the seat beside him for you.

You sit down. You didn't even notice it was Chifuyu until he turned around and spoke. "I thought you were someone else!" You said, "What's up with the hoodie?"

"Uhh... Bad... Top half day?" Chifuyu answers.

You start to snicker. 'Top half' reminding you of your conversation with Hina yesterday. "Okay, then...!"

Is she laughing at me...? Chifuyu wonders, feeling self-conscious.

More students walk in, as well as their friends. Takemichi and Chifuyu observe both you and Takuya.

⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ♡ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆

"You have plans?!" Takemichi asks. His voice obviously faking that he didn't know.

The school bell had already rung for the end of the day and the three of you were at the lockers. Changing into your outdoor shoes.

"Yeah," you say, looking at Takemichi oddly. Noticing his tone. You brush it off. "You have plans too, don't you? With Hina."

He and Chifuyu glance at each other for a second before looking back at you. "Hina...! Was wanting you and Chifuyu to come along!"

"No, she didn't," you said confidently. "I'll be going now..." You wave goodbye. Thinking the two blondes have been so weird all day.

Chifuyu takes his phone out of his pocket. "So
Plan A didn't work..." Nahoya said from the phone. "Okay, I'll head out then."

The call ends. Takemichi pats Chifuyu on the shoulder, "You ready?"