"I can see why you asked me to come over..." You say, looking at the floor concerningly.

Chifuyu had yards of fabric on the floor. Multiple gift boxes and gift bags. As well as gift wrap and bows. "I haven't found the time to wrap these..." Chifuyu says, stressed. "I don't even know if this will all fit..."

Peke J starts toying with one of the fabrics. Kneading into the light blue cloth with his claws. Chifuyu immediately picks him up, "And this little guy keeps trying to tear them up...!"

You sit down next to the blonde. "Okay... I guess we could fold them up and put them into the bags?" You suggest, looking at everything he's bought.

The both of you get to work immediately. Flattening each fabric and folding them as neatly as possible. With many interruptions from Peke J, wanting to play with the flowy fabric.

⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆

The Mizo Mid crew sit together in Takemichi's room in silence. Holding their gifts in their laps.

"Do you... Do you think they'll like these?" Yamagishi asks meekly.

Though he was the one who posed the idea and was even passionate about it. He was now the most unconfident person in the group.

"You know, when you wrap gifts. You don't just shove the thing in and crumple the wrapping paper around it..." Akkun points out. "You can't even re-wrap it without ripping the paper. Since you put a bunch of scotch tape around it too..."

"Yeah..." Takemichi joins, "I'm starting to think these 9kg weights will just be put with his other equipment. Never to be touched again..."

Takuya stares at Takemichi's present. "It doesn't help that you used a cardboard box for oranges rather than a gift box..." He tells his childhood friend.

"You didn't even at least wrap it to cover it up..." Akkun adds, "And you're the worst..."

Makoto looks at Akkun offensively. "I didn't even say anything!" Akkun frowns disappointingly, "I know... That speaks for itself." Makoto had Pah-chin's gift in a plastic bag.

Takuya and Akkun were the only ones who had nearly wrapped presents. The Toman meet was only an hour away.

"What if this ruins their whole Christmas...?"

"Don't say something so depressing!" The rest of the group says to Yamagishi.

He was really bummed, staring at his gift. Like he was going through the five stages of grief silently.

Takemichi stands up, "Let's look on the bright side a little!" He says.

Everyone looks up at him. "I'm sure our captains will appreciate even thought of these gifts!" The blonde says optimistically, "But what's important is having fun together!"

Akkun nods, "He's right..." He stands up with him. "Celebrating Christmas... Is the best gift we can give them!"

The rest of the boys stand up. Cheering.

⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆

"Have fun, don't slip on the ice again," Yuzuha says to her little brother. Waving at him as he leaves the door.

"Don't worry, I won't!" Hakkai says, waving back. The tall boy opens the door. Mitsuya was already at the front, waiting for him to come out. So they could ride to the shrine together.

Hakkai happily jogs towards him and slips on the ice.

⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆