── ˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

"Shin-Kawasaki Station

"Shin-Kawasaki Station."

The train makes a halt, letting passengers off. "Just one more stop, and we'll be in Yokohama," Takemichi tells the two of you.

You sigh, relieved. "Finally... I hate riding by train."

It's been over half an hour since you left Shibuya. While silent in the crowded train. You thought of possible reasons Takemichi was sent that letter. And the relevance it has to Yokohama.

Who would even do something like this? The vague letter has to be a part of some sort of puzzle leading to the real destination... Who from Tenjiku could've come up with something like this?

From what you remember. The only person who could've been smart enough to set up an elaborate scavenger hunt like this was Kisaki Tetta. But he's been long gone.

Maybe Hanma...? Those two seemed close. If it's not intellect, he could just be wanting to waste our time with something stupid.

But why would he choose now to do something like this? Maybe the letter is related to the Three Deities battle?

Interrupting your deep thinking, Chifuyu pats you on the back. "We're here," he says. The doors in the train slide open.

Hoards of people leave. The three of you squeeze through the exit. Trying to stay as a group. You were all now at the Yokohama Station.

"Is it a good sign or a bad one that we're not getting ambushed yet?" Takemichi asks. Crowds of people entering and leaving as you three stood in the middle of the station.

"There's probably another clue around here," Chifuyu says. "I doubt they'd want to attack when we're in such a populated area."

"Another thing to note," you added, "The person who sent this letter could've intended for Takemichi to go alone." You looked around the station, "There's either another clue or another person here... Waiting for him."

Takemichi gasps, "You think more than one person planned this?!" You tell the two what you've been thinking about on the train ride. Your thoughts possibly lead to Hanma. Maybe a ploy for revenge on Kisaki's part.

Or the possibility that the letter is related to the Three Deities battle. The one you and Takemichi fought in recently.

"The active past Tenjiku members were from Rokuhara. Or Koko and Sanzu from Kanto," you said. "So the Haitani's could be the ones luring you out. I can see them having fun trying to mess with you like this."

"If we're narrowing down who could've sent the letter..." Chifuyu thinks out loud, "Count Mochi out. That guy's all muscle, no brain. If he wanted to ambush Takemichi again, he would've done it already."

You nod, agreeing. "Madarame Shion doesn't seem like he'd put the effort in luring someone out either," you added.

"Count Koko or Kaku out too," Takemichi joins, "Koko's probably busy planning Kanto's next move after the battle. And Kakucho wouldn't do something like this to me!"