Don't Leave Me

PS:THE YEAR IS JUST RANDOM PUTTING.HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.

t/c=tail colour

y/n=your name

e/c=eye colour

(y/n) POV~

Its 11TH December 2015.Yay for me cause I can play snow.But master say I cannot build a snowman unless he's with me.Master is meannnnn~I wanna go outside~he always kept me in this house and I'm bored.I watch the snow falling from the sky,my(e/c)follow the falling snow infront on the glasses window.My (t/c) wiggle from overly excitement.Its really getting into me.

YOSH!This is the first time break the rule and sneak out of the house!

"YATTA!!!"

I squeal,it feel wonderful~but it only last for a moment cause my master caught me red-handed.

"Ehem.(y/n) what are you doing outside without me."

I'm dead!!!!!was I thought before he lift me bridal style and carry me back home.

"I-I-I-I'm so sorry master but I can't help it~please let me go this time~pwease~"

I curled my tail around his neck.Making it feel like a scarf(although he doesn't need it because demon doesn't feel cold).

"Ha...how can I say no to you,(y/n).You're too cute to be true.But this is the last time,understood?"

"Understood!"

Master sighed,kissing my already red cheek(because of the cold)and nose.I giggled and hug him.I hope he understand that I'm bored waiting for him to get home and spend some quality time with me,but he's always busy with his non-stop paperwork and it make me feel lonely.

______________________:3

"Achoom!"

I let out a sneeze but it sound more like a squeal more than a sneeze.

"That's why I don't want you to go outside.You'll catch the cold easily."

Master sighed again,he give me a cup of warm chocolate.

"If I'm sick you'll never leave me."

I mutter slowly but master still heard.

"(y/n)darling.I'm sorry for doing this to you.I know you're fond of snow but I always leave you alone,lock you up in this house.Almost never see you for I'm always busy with works.but darling you must understand one thing.Even if I'm a demon,I still love you more than you can imagine.I never cheat on you because you're one in a million my sweetheart.I love you."

I stood there.No word coming from my mouth.I can't even speak thus I hugged him because this is the only thing I can think about.Hugging my master.Hugging Sebastian Michaelis.I cry on his shoulder,then to bursted out all of my feeling.It feel warm,hugging my loved one.

"I......I-I LOVE YOU TOO MASTER!!!!"

My (h/c) hair is a mess,my eyes are all red and my nose is full of wetness(LOL) result from crying non-stop(A.K.A.crying for three hours) on my master shoulder.I sniff,still trying to control my tears.

"Sorry I got your cloths all wet,master*sniff*."

"Its okay."

He pats my head and stroke my(h/c) ears.

"(y/n)~do you want to build a snowman~"

Master pinched my soft cheek.I happily reply.

"Yesss!"