Chapter 18

Offroad's Pov

"Why, why, why you didn't tell me?" Daou keeps arguing with everytime he remembered the story I told him about our first kiss.

"Babe, enough that was long time ago. Why are you keep on remembering it, I already told you that you were the one who kissed me that day. I thought you knew what happened that night. Then the next morning you ignored me like you don't know me. What do you think I'm going to do?" I had enough of him.

So I sulked in the corner of the car again.

It's been three years and still he can't move on into that incidents I told him.

"Love, I'm sorry for behaving like this nah? I'm just messing around with you," he beg on my side shaking my arms.

"You're driving please eyes on the road," I reminded him, because he keeps looking on my side and not concentrating on road.

"I Daou Pittaya Saechua promising to Offroad Kantapon Saechua that I am not going to annoy him from now on and until forever," he said placing his right arm on the air.

"What did you say?" I asked him, wanting to repeat his words again.

Because I heard him say my name then he uses his last name and I wanted to make sure he says that again.

"That I'm not going to annoy you?" he asked like he didn't say anything that's makes me go happy and crazy.

This is not the only time he says my name followed by his last name and he thought that it's a good joke.

We already talked about having a family, but he told me that we need to take things slow between us because we're new couple.

But I told him why do we need to wait if we are going to do it anyway. I'm just joking at that time though, but things change when you really wanted that person.

The feeling of wanting to take slow and rushing everything.

But he keeps on insisting that we were going to that part not so soon.

I waited long enough for him so why does he need me to wait. He doesn't know how much I waited for that day to come. That me and him walking on the aisle together, saying I do's and putting diamond rings on our finger, and sealing it with a kiss that we become  officially husband.

Now I can't stop myself from day dreaming again.

"Where here," Daou waking me up from my delusional day dreaming.

Now we are already at house he bought for his parents. It's a walking distance to our apartment but he chooses to drive because he doesn't want to get tired.

And another delusional day happens to me when he showed me the house he bought for his parents.

That time I have I high expectations that he will ask me to live with him and marry him, that the house he showed me is ours but I was wrong.

And another thing that's makes me even more delusional is he ask me to become the interior designer of his parents house.

So instead of bearing grudge on him while I'm designing the house, I put all the things that I like in his parents house.

And I'm just hoping that they will love what I did because I put so much love and effort while making their house beautiful and homey.

Daou helped me get out of the car and walked with me till the front door while his hands is around my waist.

His sweet gesture towards me didn't change at all. His becoming sweeter day by day.

"Home sweet home," whispered Daou to my ear that makes me cringe.