Chapter 3

DAOU's pov

This chapter is the day before Daou see Offroad again.

"Let's break up," Becky said with apologetic smile squeezing my hands comforting me.

I looked at her and smile.

"I'm sorry for using you all this time," she admitted bowing her head because she can't look at me in the eye.

"Becky look at me," I asked her putting my pointy finger on her chin to look at me.

"Don't feel sorry okey. The time has come that we are going to be separated. And I already know the reason why. We've talked about this already. So enough with the drama," I comforted her.

"I know but still, I still love you though," She said pouting

"Thank you for the three years, Becky. Even if our feelings are not the same, I'm still happy being with you," I teased her.

"Stop acting like you care about me," she said and punch me in the shoulder.

"Ouch that hurts," I playfully said while acting like I'm really hurt.

She laughed at my silliness and hit me for real this time.

Her hit didn't land at me cause I moved faster.

"Okey enough," I surrendered after then looked back at her seriously

"Did Freen already confess to you?" I asked her with curiosity.

"Yes," she said giggling with excitement.

"And you already answered her?"

"Not yet, I need to tell you first,"

"Okey good,"

"I'm happy that she already notices me. And I am so thankful because you agreed to me from the start,"

"Did you already tell her about us?"

"Yes, I didn't hide it from her that we are just pretending, that you agreed to me because you don't want any any distraction on your studies before. Or should I say, you are not interested on them, I think that's the real reason you'd agreed
to me, am I right?"

"Why are you still asking, If you already know the answer?" I shyly asked moving away from her.

"You never told me anything about your first love. And you know everything about me and my love life, I think that's unfair." she said getting mad at me.

"Because you are too busy focusing on your love of life Freen," I exclaimed

"You should start telling me, or else I'm not going to invite you on our wedding day," she grumpily say.

"I know you're very inlove with Freen, but I don't know that you are head over heals to her. Wedding? Really? You're not even dating, " I joke at her. I really dont want to hurt her feelings but I guess I did already when I saw her sulking.

"Fine, I'm going, don't talk to me anymore," then she started walking faster

"I'm sorry, I'm just kidding you know," I followed her but stopped and look at me straight in the eye.

"I know you are kidding, but sometimes choose your word Daou. Or else you are going to hurt someone else feeling in the future," she reminded me.

I nodded my head as an answer while pouting like a kid.

"Forgiven," she said and scratch my head like a puppy while smiling back again.

"So, should I take you back to your house?" I asked her.