Chapter 4

DAOU's pov

"Jong, I saw Off," I confess when I meet him one Saturday night at compound Park.

I just recovered from my fever, but I'm still coughing from time to time.

"Where?" he asked excitedly.

But I'm expecting different reactions from him. That he will tell that he meet him already.

"Here, in the compound," I sigh

"If he was here, Jong probably met him already. But he didn't mentioned me anything," he replied

"I looked for him and even asked the management but you know the rules in here. They are not allowed to shared information of their tenants," I complaint irritated

"I will tell Dunk about it, maybe he can help you find him here," He suggested

"Thanks bro,"

"So you can come next week right?" he asked

"Saturday?"

"Yes, Dunk are going to celebrate either they win or lose," now that he mentioned the about tournament, I even forgot that I'm one of his player.

But I have no time to practice because of work.

"I don't know If I can play this Saturday," I groaned feeling disappointed with myself. And also got stressed after remembering that I have tons of work to do in the office.

"No worries bro, they will understand. Oh, I remember, Dunk said that you can invite your girlfriend Becky,"

"Sure?" my left eye brow went in cunfusion because Dunk never like her since day one.

When they found out that we are dating, Dunk almost didn't talk to me at all. I don't know why he hated Becky that much.

When I introduced her to them, Dunk didn't talk to her at all.

I don't know how are they going to react if I tell them that we broke up and our relationship is not even real in the first place.

I am not going to tell him now, because I need to think what kind of explanation I am going to tell them without getting mad at me when that times come.

And I have one week more left to go.

Then I smirk imagining their faces, when that happens.

"What are you smirking at?" he asked confused

"Nothing," I quickly answered wanting to laugh on what I am thinking.

Then I make a face again because of guilt.

I lied to them. Maybe they were thinking that I didn't trust them with my secret, specially Jong.

"You're having a fight with yourselves again do you?" Jong asked and even slapped me in my back.

"Sorry Jong," I exclaimed kissing his forehead and run away because I don't know what to tell him anymore.

A week have past without me communicating with them, or should I say I'm avoiding them at all the cost.

It's almost midnight when I got home, and I am so tired that I wanted to sleep when I reached my apartment. But I received a message fron Jong that they are still at the Pool having a party.

O declined at first, because my coughing is getting worst again but he told me, he has something to give me.

An important one he told me.

Putting my cap and mask as my last garmet before going down, and checking my figures on the mirror then went down.

When I reached the pool area, and decided not to get close to them first and hid behind the bushes because I wanted to know who was still there. Because I don't have the patience today to make some jokes, and I don't have the mood to have some fun. All I want to now is lie-down on my bed then sleep sleep.

After scanning everyone, a particular guy was already looking at me. At first he was shocked, and after that in turns to terrified.

I feel so excited that I wanted to run to that person. But the way he looks at makes me feel sad.

So I walked slowly to them, and act cool. But my eyes keeps glancing at him.

To the guy that avoided me for how many years, without even knowing the reason why.

I missed him, his been my best friend for how many year like Jong and Dunk.

But I don't know what happened to him, that he starts avoiding me.

That puzzles me much, why did he avoided me? I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't hurt him, we didn't have a fight. I didn't know what's the cost of this.

"Off are you okey?" I heard Jung ask

"Maybe his drunk," Dunk joke

My eyes keeps looking at them simultaneously.

Then my eyes was glued on Off, he looked very discomfort of the way I looked at him.

It hurts my feelings on the way he looks at me.

Hatred and Terrified.

What did I even do wrong?  I asked myself, then I remembered our first encounter on the elevator for how many have past.

I hissed to myself remembering that day, he didn't even recognize me that day. Maybe his thinking of as an stalker of him.

Jung and Dunk didn't know that happens and they will get curious about it and interrogate me, then it's going escalate things.

They will blame me for scaring Off, they gonna get mad at me and everything. "Fuck off self stop thinking negative things" I scolded myself.

"You need to act cool," I reminded myself taking a long deep breath before speaking.

But when I removed, I almost forgot my words because of Off expression after revealing my face.

Shocked is understatement.

Before it gets awkward, I started talking again.

"I'm sorry for being late, what's going on?" I asked them slumping on the empty chair next to them while acting cool.

But my inner self was having a fight not to get close to Off like I always do when we were younger.

Thanks for waiting for my update....

Daou and Offroad moment on next Chapter... Love love