Chapter 14

Offroad's pov

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the lights that shines so brightly the first thing I saw was beautiful pair of an eye that was already staring at me.

I was mesmerize by that and felt like touching them. So I lift my hand and started caressing those eyes, then followed by the straight nose, those rosy cheeks and the last one, those kissable lips that are smiling and also inviting me to give a peck.

But paused touching it when I noticed it's moving, from showing smile and to a sad one.

I got curious and played with that lips for a while, then stopped when I got what I want from it, a steady beautiful smile.

After a while of staring on that face again, I found myself snuggling on that body in front of me.

Closing my eyes while listening to the heartbeat that are now beating faster and louder.

Also breathing in and out calming myself to the very soothing but unfamiliar essence that can make you fall into a sweet slumber.

The warm embrace I'm experiencing right now is very familiar and I am kind of loving it so much.

That warm feeling I always get on the person I'm secretly liking before and even liking now.

From that very moment, I want to paused the time cause I don't want to be waken up.

I want to stay in this dreams, and I want it to last forever.

But that forever got cut off when I heard a familiar voice next to me followed by a tight embrace then a whisper to my ear "I miss you so so much,"

My conciousness came back at once and realizing our position. First, our legs are tangled with each other, Second me embracing him like I'm defending myself on him, Third I'm not really dreaming that time.

And got curious when I noticed we are lying down the sofa. Since when? Because, as far as I can remember, we we're both sitted when I let him sleep on my shoulder then closes my eyes too.

I'm ready to push him, because I felt so embarrassed but I guess he reads my mind and tighten his hold unto me.

"Please, please, please, don't push me away. Don't avoid like before," he pleaded

I don't have the guts to push him away or to say something after hearing him plead.

So we stayed like that embracing each other as long as we want.

"Road," Daou called me now playing with my hair.

"Hmmm," I answered him caressing his back.

"I like you,"

My whole world stopped for a moment when he said that.

Like everything is in a slow motion, all I can do is watch him removing his embrace to me, now holding my chin then lifting it up to look at him. His eyes was darted into my eyes then to my lips then looking back to my eyes again.

Then he started leaning into me, closing the distances of our faces.

But something came up to my head like a snapped and quickly move my head to the side.

I know what's going to happen next but I need to stop him. I need to stopped before it's gonna be to late for him, and especially to me.

"Your Girlfriend," I whispered sadly closing my eyes, because I don't want to see his reaction while remembering his girlfriend.

But I was so shocked by his sudden laughing.

I got annoyed and wanted to pushed him away because of that.